Sep 11, 2022
✟45,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello to all. I am happy to be here. I was raised Christian but have fallen away over the years until recently. I'm now trying to right the ship and steer gracefully towards faith. I am essentially new to the faith, even though I was raised in a form of church. So, I have a decent amount of head knowledge but zero spiritual and emotional understanding.

Just looking for another form of community to be involved in, so here I am!

Cheers,
Haston

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello to all. I am happy to be here. I was raised Christian but have fallen away over the years until recently. I'm now trying to right the ship and steer gracefully towards faith. I am essentially new to the faith, even though I was raised in a form of church. So, I have a decent amount of head knowledge but zero spiritual and emotional understanding.

Just looking for another form of community to be involved in, so here I am!

Cheers,
Haston
Welcome!

Reactions: Haston
Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Haston, what an honest testimony and evaluation of the spiritual state of things. Only the Holy Spirit can draw you to and teach you such things. Praise God! I shared this old Oswald Chambers devotional snippet elsewhere thought it would fit nicely with your story. There is certainly a big difference between knowing Him and Knowing a lot of things about Him. I wish you well my friend!

Oswald Chambers
It is possible to know all about doctrine and still not know Jesus. Why was Mary weeping at the tomb of Christ? Doctrine meant no more to Mary than the grass under her feet. In fact Any Pharisee could have made a fool of Mary Doctrinally, but one thing they could never ridicule her was the fact Jesus had cast seven demons out of her, yet His blessings were nothing in Comparison with knowing Jesus Himself. Jesus came to her at the tomb and said to her, "Mary!" Once He called Mary by name she immediately knew that she had a personal relationship with the one who spoke. She turned to Him and said "Rabboni" {End Quote}

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
welcome-3.gif

I am very glad that You found CF!

Looking forward to seeing You around at The Forums!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Attachments

• wave.gif
    wave.gif
    1,005 bytes · Views: 3
  • wave.gif
    wave.gif
    1,005 bytes · Views: 3
Upvote 0