sailor moon

ThePhoenix

Aug 12, 2003
✟5,476.00
Faith
Christian
Kittykatgrizabella said:
yadda all becasue guys turn into girls...*sighs*
Oh is that it? I heard its because the incredible censorship web of "Cousin" and their insane plot holes that they created by editing finally caught up with them, and snowballed to the point where they couldn't do anything (did they try to turn one of them into a guy at some point? I heard something along those lines, but I don't watch the show, and if I did it would be the original Japanese).

Upvote 0

shinpai_ga_nai

Jeremy Camp Rocks!
Jan 19, 2004
CA
✟308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, you have part of it Kittykatgrizabella. From what I've read, the Starlights are princesses, but when their princess disappears, they go to Earth and turn themselves into guys in a boy band because they think that will attract the princess. But when they transform they turn back into their female forms...

And another problem would be nudity. Because in the final episodes Angel Sailor Moon is flying around naked with the newly saved bad guy... And then all the scouts come back to life and Prince Endymion appears and hugs Sailor Moon while she is still naked... So basically they wouldn't show the finale which would make no point to showing all the ones up to it and then disappointing fans...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nekohakase

ici pici kitten
Apr 21, 2004
Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan
Visit site
✟15,246.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
In Relationship
shinpai_ga_nai said:
And another problem would be nudity. Because in the final episodes Angel Sailor Moon is flying around naked with the newly saved bad guy... And then all the scouts come back to life and Prince Endymion appears and hugs Sailor Moon while she is still naked... .

But that wasn't distasteful nudity. That was intended only to show her innocence and purity, actually! So they could probably find a way around that....
But I think most people are right. The guy turning into girl thing could have been fixed by making them a girl band in the first place (their facial features don't change, after all) and a bit of editing, but Sailor Stars was too weird in the first place. Even here in Japan the viewer rating dropped to one-third after Sailor Stars began.

Haru

Upvote 0

Kira Faye

Spiritualist Witch
Aug 27, 2003
Visit site
✟1,172.00
Faith
Pagan
I loved Sailor Stars!!! I have almost all the episodes of series 6!!! As for the nudity part neko defined it very well it was showing how she is pure and how her love and her spirit only saved the world I had to say it was a very beautiful scene!! As for the lesbians yeah they are around btu I don't personnaly care cause it was a lovely relationship. Best series ever! Only problem is u can only get it by fansub. The Sailor Stars are fantastic to anyone who has seen it of course seiya is my favorite! Absolutly brillant is all I have to say I hope they bring it out so everyone else can watch it cause it has some very very powerful messages goign through it alot of people coudl learn from.

Upvote 0

Kittykatgrizabella

Faye Faye
Apr 7, 2004
Orlando, Florida
✟15,531.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Kira Faye said:
I loved Sailor Stars!!! I have almost all the episodes of series 6!!! As for the nudity part neko defined it very well it was showing how she is pure and how her love and her spirit only saved the world I had to say it was a very beautiful scene!! As for the lesbians yeah they are around btu I don't personnaly care cause it was a lovely relationship. Best series ever! Only problem is u can only get it by fansub. The Sailor Stars are fantastic to anyone who has seen it of course seiya is my favorite! Absolutly brillant is all I have to say I hope they bring it out so everyone else can watch it cause it has some very very powerful messages goign through it alot of people coudl learn from.
can I borrow it!?! :D lol! I so want to see it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Kira Faye said:
and the japanese culture are more excepting me thinks, thats waht I'm told anyway. The only way to get a fan sub edition is by kazaa or something cause its totally unrealesd in english so u can't buy it or anything.

Not really.... At least not when it comes to real life. Entertainment yeah, but when it comes to real life, no.

Upvote 0