Sad news today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned this week, that satan cannot read our minds and our thoughts like Jesus can. Satan only has power over the words we say. The words that come out of our mouth! I never knew that, my mom would always say becareful what you say...I never listened. I have not yet found scripture to back this up, but it sounds really good to me. So...

Where it comes to my brother, from here on out, I will only speak words of life. Of healing. Of thanksgiving. I will not give any power to satan over my brother through me...when we get a bad report from the doctors, I won't repeat them. I will ask for prayer against lies coming from the enemy. For I know, who our battles against. And I am believing in our God, through whos stripes we ARE healed. I am going to get my strength from the joy of the Lord. I refuse to give in.

He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective fervent prayer of a righteous man AVAILS MUCH! James 5:16

But to youwho fear My name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing  on His wings. Malachi 4:2

"If you do these things, your salvation will come like the dawn. Yes, your healing will come quickly. Your godliness will lead you forward, and the glory of the LORD will protect you from behind. Isaiah 58:8

I will give you back your health and heal your wounds, says the LORD. Jeremiah 30:17

Psalm 103

Praise the LORD, I tell myself,
        and never forget the good things he does for me.
    He forgives all my sins
        and heals all my diseases.

I SO am standing on these promises.

Upvote 0

forjesus

Humble Servant
Jan 15, 2002
va
Visit site
✟2,344.00
Faith
Christian
Lori, I have been away from the board awhile and was deeply saddened when I read this post. I will continue to pray for Rocky, and his family. Please know that God is in control of this situation, and he is very capable of healing Rocky. If it be his will, and I pray it is. Remember Psalms, 56 verse 3, and 4. WHAT TIME I AM AFRAID, I WILL TRUST IN THEE. IN GOD I WILL PRAISE HIS WORD, IN GOD I HAVE PUT MY TRUST; I WILL NOT FEAR WHAT FLESH CAN DO UNTO ME. I don't know the pain that you are going through, and I don't know the emotions Rocky must be feeling, but I do know that we serve a loving God, and that he can work miracles. The Book of James, chapter 5, verse 14 says IS ANY SICK AMONG YOU? LET HIM CALL FOR THE ELDERS OF THE CHURCH; AND LET THEM PRAY OVER HIM, ANOINTING HIM WITH OIL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD. Lori does the church you attend anoint people when requested? If not please find a place and get Rocky anointed and prayed for. Prayer can heal him, I believe that with all my heart. God Bless you all,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.