Visit site
✟23,432.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ok in my Christian school we have to do a research report and this year we do informative paper which is where u give facts about a person or thing basically sorta like a biography or u do a (dang it i forgot the name ill put it in here when i know) where u try to show the reader what u beleive and that its truth (or something like that) and im going to do the 2nd one and im doing it on the Sabbath and that its on Saturday and im not asking yall to write things for me but would yall know of any books that i could use like the book "From Sabbath to Sunday" which i havent read and i beleive its pro sabbatarianism (thats gotta be the wrong way to say it) and in the report im going to ,of course, use scriptures and im going to post some versus thats use for sunday keeping and would like for yall thoughts/what it really means so i could put it in the report. thanks

Cliff2

Oct 7, 2004
✟11,993.00
Faith
SDA
ttreg said:
ok in my Christian school we have to do a research report and this year we do informative paper which is where u give facts about a person or thing basically sorta like a biography or u do a (dang it i forgot the name ill put it in here when i know) where u try to show the reader what u beleive and that its truth (or something like that) and im going to do the 2nd one and im doing it on the Sabbath and that its on Saturday and im not asking yall to write things for me but would yall know of any books that i could use like the book "From Sabbath to Sunday" which i havent read and i beleive its pro sabbatarianism (thats gotta be the wrong way to say it) and in the report im going to ,of course, use scriptures and im going to post some versus thats use for sunday keeping and would like for yall thoughts/what it really means so i could put it in the report. thanks

I suggest you go into this link

www.biblegateway.com

and do a search using the word Sabbath and you will find all the Sabbath verses in the Bible.

Look at the New Testament ones and draw your own conclusion as to whether there has ever been a change from Sabbath to Sunday.

Then type in

First day of the week.

You will find 8 texts in the New Testament for that phrase.

Again draw your own conclusions as to whether there has ever been a change.

If you need anymore help, call out and I am sure someone will be around.

Upvote 0

Cliff2

Oct 7, 2004
✟11,993.00
Faith
SDA
ttreg said:
OK i think ive seen it on a video on the Sabbath so does any1 know any magazines or newspapers that has talked about the Sabbath? like a saw a magazine that talked about the health benefits if u rest at least one day of the week

It is not a magazine but is very helpful

http://www.biblelight.net/notsun.htm

They are located by clicking the links for them near the picture of a Gregorian calendar in this article. Hope they help.

Which are below

http://www.biblelight.net/royal-ob.gif

http://www.biblelight.net/navalob.gif
"Inquiries made in 1932 to the
star.gif
United States Naval Observatory,
in Washington D.C., and the
star.gif
Royal Greenwich Observatory
in London, England, have also confirmed that the weekly cycle of 7 days as observed today has not been altered, and remains as it has been since before the time of Christ.

So both history and the Bible make it quite clear that Sunday is the first day of the week and Saturday is indeed the seventh day, which has been kept by the Jews for millennia, even to the present day. The true seventh-day sabbath of God has not been lost. Our Saturday is the same day of the week today as the seventh-day sabbath of creation."

When you do get a conclusion as to your study, can you let us know what the result is please.

Upvote 0