• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Russian Military Spies Hacked Burisma

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by wing2000, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Speedwell

Speedwell Well-Known Member

+11,719
    United States
    Other Religion
    Married
    So the Russians only pretended to interfere with the 2016 election in order to discredit Trump?

2. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+982
    Non-Denom
    As for me I hardly consider that would be the case. They obviously want someone who won't stand by red lines and that's certainly not President Trump.

3. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+18,609
    Agnostic
    Single
    I fail to see how that's a benchmark of a publication's credibility or lack of bias.

Hacking is "arguably" wrong?

It does in a court of law... those who uphold the law cannot only be right; they must also do right.

And if it cannot be used in a court of law to incriminate (let us assume) Biden, then where can it be used, and for what purpose?

Do you think the Russian hackers are going to release dirt on Donald? Have they ever attempted to do so before?

I can only assume you underlined this portion yourself for the purpose of mockery... I thank you for saving my the trouble.

Why do you assume their opponent is Donald?

Perhaps the Russian deception beats your own attempt at one, hands down.

4. whatbogsends

whatbogsends Senior Veteran

+4,812
    Atheist
    Well, if you ignore Trump's actions and focus on this alleged "red line" mentality that you claim, then maybe Russia might not want Trump. However, when you look at what Trump has done with regard to Russia, your line of reasoning falls flat on its face.