Russian Bounty on US Soldiers...and Trump’s known for months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
can anyone explain in terms that Biden might understand that there is a difference between "being kept in the dark" and something not existing.

Do you honestly believe (or just want/need to believe) that the Commander in Chief of any armed forces in the world would not have been briefed over such an egregious action against his troops...!?

Notice that the White House did not deny that such attacks had taken place, only that the incompetent in the White House wasn’t told about it....

If you’re prepared to swallow all that, let me tell you about this week’s special I’m offering for the Sydney Harbour Bridge...!

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I asked a simple question. If you don’t know the answer, you can simply say so.

I answered it....just not in a manner that pleases you obviously...

Of course they were anonymous. Just as the US officials were. And that is usually the case. However, you now have 2 separate sources, one from the US, one from Europe...

Your question insinuates that you don’t believe these reports.....in other words, a denial....

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good grief....if you’d been paying attention, you would have noticed that those 3 categories of excuse by people like you were part of my original question for this thread...!
who are "people like you"?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you honestly believe (or just want/need to believe) that the Commander in Chief of any armed forces in the world would not have been briefed over such an egregious action against his troops...!?

Notice that the White House did not deny that such attacks had taken place, only that the incompetent in the White House wasn’t told about it....

If you’re prepared to swallow all that, let me tell you about this week’s special I’m offering for the Sydney Harbour Bridge...!
You Assume that such a thing actually existed, briefings do not contain notifications about things dreamed up by NYT that do not exist. The fact that our troops have been attacked is not a proof of an agreement, now is it? Can you provide evidence that such an agreement ever existed?

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
who are "people like you"?

People desperately looking for any excuse to distance that...person...in the White House from any responsibility in this disgraceful business...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
wow do you feel that way about the airplanes full of cash that Obama sent to Iran that was then used to sponsor terrorism and explosives use against our troops.
Iranian money which had been frozen in US institutions at the initiation of hostilities between the US and Iran ... was unfrozen and returned to Iran as a result of the implementation of a peace treaty between the two countries. Such was a condition of the agreement ... and the US honors its commitments.

That's how those things work.

P.S. WHERE are US troops threatened by Iranian terrorism and explosives ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You Assume that such a thing actually existed, briefings do not contain notifications about things dreamed up by NYT that do not exist. The fact that our troops have been attacked is not a proof of an agreement, now is it? Can you provide evidence that such an agreement ever existed?

Yes, it’s right there in the pages of the NY Times and on the screens of CNN..!

Now, this evidence will strengthen as more sources are revealed and it would be very valuable for a whistleblower or two to come forward....but this is evidence nevertheless.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It might just be that he doesn't know how to handle the situation. Look at his dealings with Erdogan, he wrote a 'nice letter' apparently asking Erdogan to not kill the Kurds who defeated ISIS, when he left them hanging. Erdogan apparently didn't even read it, he just threw it in the trash. All Putin has to say is 'no' and Trump has no idea how to respond except to say 'Putin says he didn't do it'. It's hard to figure out if they each have something on him - he's had business dealings in both countries - or if he simply has no idea how to manage people who are as bald-faced as he is when it comes to handling the truth of a matter.
He's aspired to playing ball with the big boys (who he's always admired) ... only to find that he doesn't have what it takes ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are also reports that he's weak-minded enough to just end up believing whatever the last person he talked to told him. Kinda hard to tease out all of the influences leading up to his failing as a leader, but then again, does it really matter why he's so terrible at his job? I mean, if he's shown any progress at improving it might be one thing, but that's not the reality here.
Turns out he's a sucker for the conspiracies of the right wing media ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What would you have him do? I don't see much we could do. I personally don't want to see a war with Russia. Maybe start with making all US companies pull out of there and stop selling their products to Russia. While he's at it let's get rid of the biggest threat called China.
He could stop being so deferential to Putin/Russia ...

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder what exactly the Kremlin does have on him? It all seems rather too coincidental to be down to feebleness of character only. Who knows? I suppose it will come out eventually.
Sounds like we're in for a reveal ... the likes the world has never seen before (to borrow his phraseology) ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isn't cruelty a perversion of empathy?
I would propose that he displays little to no empathy ... even in his cruelty.

He, simply, can't fathom viewpoints ... other than his own ...

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
wow do you feel that way about the airplanes full of cash that Obama sent to Iran that was then used to sponsor terrorism and explosives use against our troops.
Didn’t America owe that money to Iran? Wasn’t it their money?

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
let me make it simple we should have keep the money it would have saved many lives, ask any vet what they think. Obama did it because he was desperate to make a deal and he made a bad one at that.

Except for the small inconvenient fact that you couldn’t just keep their money. The case had been going through international tribunals for years and was approaching the point where the US would have had to not only return the money but also a vast amount of interest based on how long you’d been holding it. By returning that cash to its owners, Obama actually saved the US an even bigger bill.

Oh and you might want to remember that America are not the rulers of the world who get to do anything they want. You arranged a coup that overthrew a legitimate Iranian government, then later accepted their money in an arms deal before deciding to keep it and not deliver what you’d promised. Don’t pretend the US is some innocent party in all this.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
People desperately looking for any excuse to distance that...person...in the White House from any responsibility in this disgraceful business...
Cheer up you will only have to put up with it for another 4 and a half years. We are getting real good at pointing out the false stories and twisted facts, we will get even better in the next 4 years. By the time his son is president we will be pros.

• Haha
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like we're in for a reveal ... the likes the world has never seen before (to borrow his phraseology) ...

Bigly? Somehow I doubt it though. Putin plays the long game, meaning he will probably maintain the Trump delusion indefinitely.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Iranian money which had been frozen in US institutions at the initiation of hostilities between the US and Iran ... was unfrozen and returned to Iran as a result of the implementation of a peace treaty between the two countries. Such was a condition of the agreement ... and the US honors its commitments.

That's how those things work.

P.S. WHERE are US troops threatened by Iranian terrorism and explosives ?
No, how it works is Obama wants to make a nuk deal to benefit his ego and legacy and no price is too high to pay to satisfy his ego. Matters not that those funds will be used to kill Americans.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.