Russian Bounty on US Soldiers...and Trump’s known for months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So giving a world sponsor of terrorism all that cash is a good thing in your view. Spare me your attempts to try to justify it.

Please stay on subject. This thread isn’t about administrations from history. It’s about the current president standing idly by, while the troops he commands are being killed by bounty...

I can see why you’d be too ashamed to actually address the point...

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It might just be that he doesn't know how to handle the situation. Look at his dealings with Erdogan, he wrote a 'nice letter' apparently asking Erdogan to not kill the Kurds who defeated ISIS, when he left them hanging. Erdogan apparently didn't even read it, he just threw it in the trash. All Putin has to say is 'no' and Trump has no idea how to respond except to say 'Putin says he didn't do it'. It's hard to figure out if they each have something on him - he's had business dealings in both countries - or if he simply has no idea how to manage people who are as bald-faced as he is when it comes to handling the truth of a matter.
There are also reports that he's weak-minded enough to just end up believing whatever the last person he talked to told him. Kinda hard to tease out all of the influences leading up to his failing as a leader, but then again, does it really matter why he's so terrible at his job? I mean, if he's shown any progress at improving it might be one thing, but that's not the reality here.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please stay on subject. This thread isn’t about administrations from history. It’s about the current president standing idly by, while the troops he commands are being killed by bounty...
I can see why you’d be too ashamed to actually address the point...
It is obvious that the question I asked is not something you want to talk about, I understand.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It is obvious that the question I asked is not something you want to talk about, I understand.

Deflect (2)...

Let me remind you, as the person who created this thread, it is not up to you to demand others answer your off-topic questions.

Putting it bluntly...stay on topic or clear off and create your own..!

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There are also reports that he's weak-minded enough to just end up believing whatever the last person he talked to told him. Kinda hard to tease out all of the influences leading up to his failing as a leader, but then again, does it really matter why he's so terrible at his job? I mean, if he's shown any progress at improving it might be one thing, but that's not the reality here.

There’s also the possibility that he’s too cowardly to stand up to strong-men like Putin...

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

A bounty paid by the man Donald is afraid to talk back to, and actively petitioned to have reinstated to the G7 Summit....

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seriously, this excuse of a leader stood in front of the graduating class from West Point and took their salute...while knowing that his buddy Vlad had been paying off people to have their comrades in arms killed off...

Disgust doesn’t even begin to describe it...

To be fair to Donald he appears to have an inherent inability to empathise.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There’s also the possibility that he’s too cowardly to stand up to strong-men like Putin...

Cowardly? He's not the one who has to die. It's our families that will pay the price.

The one thing you forget is that as soon as he does something the dems will be against it. No matter what he does they will fight against it.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It might just be that he doesn't know how to handle the situation. Look at his dealings with Erdogan, he wrote a 'nice letter' apparently asking Erdogan to not kill the Kurds who defeated ISIS, when he left them hanging. Erdogan apparently didn't even read it, he just threw it in the trash. All Putin has to say is 'no' and Trump has no idea how to respond except to say 'Putin says he didn't do it'. It's hard to figure out if they each have something on him - he's had business dealings in both countries - or if he simply has no idea how to manage people who are as bald-faced as he is when it comes to handling the truth of a matter.
Probably the case. According to the article in the NYT, Trump was briefed back in March:
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says
The intelligence finding was briefed to President Trump, and the White House’s National Security Council discussed the problem at an interagency meeting in late March, the officials said. Officials developed a menu of potential options — starting with making a diplomatic complaint to Moscow and a demand that it stop, along with an escalating series of sanctions and other possible responses, but the White House has yet to authorize any step, the officials said.

His response is silence. And to say he was removing some troops from Germany , and that he wants Russia back in the G7. A strong leader he is not!

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Probably the case. According to the article in the NYT, Trump was briefed back in March:
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says
The intelligence finding was briefed to President Trump, and the White House’s National Security Council discussed the problem at an interagency meeting in late March, the officials said. Officials developed a menu of potential options — starting with making a diplomatic complaint to Moscow and a demand that it stop, along with an escalating series of sanctions and other possible responses, but the White House has yet to authorize any step, the officials said.

His response is silence. And to say he was removing some troops from Germany , and that he wants Russia back in the G7. A strong leader he is not!

I wonder what exactly the Kremlin does have on him? It all seems rather too coincidental to be down to feebleness of character only. Who knows? I suppose it will come out eventually.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
To be fair to Donald he appears to have an inherent inability to empathise.

And with the dead bodies piling up from COVID-19, that is propelling Biden chances and torpedoing Trump’s chances. I wouldn’t think Trump would show absolutely no condolences to those who have lost loved ones to COVID-19. From a basic politics standpoint it is a no brainer move and yet Trump still can’t do it.

• Agree
Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Comrades, Russia would never involve herself in such treacherous activities against American soldiers!!

Did you learn nothing from your President's remarks in Helsinki?
Yes, I learned "I don't see why he would/wouldn't". I also learned, Putin and Trump discussed collusion and whether the campaign colluded with Russia to do what Putin denied ever happened in the first place. They agreed they didn't collude to do what never happened.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
I wonder what exactly the Kremlin does have on him?

There may or may not be more damning evidence of cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia that Mueller didn’t find. And Russia may or may not have the receipts. And those receipts may or may not fall into the hands of someone who may or may not work for the New York Times if Trump doesn’t stay silent while Russia does what it wants.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.