✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Serial number on missile traced.

Link ? Relevancy ? Result of the trace ?

And again who would do a false flag operation leaving serial numbers on the missile if they came back to haunt you ? logic ?

Actually if I was Russia and fired that missile I would have made sure those numbers were something that records show were sold to Ukraine so guess that is a bit of moot point anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
By then, no-one will care what happened. Logic and facts do not seem to be important for the perpetrators who only care about hatred for the Russians.
Yeah, the reason I dedicated my entire life to studying the language and culture is another sign of my pure hatred for Russia.

Or wait, maybe I don't hate Russia, but I know how things work there.

Upvote 0

bmjackson

Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2007
UK
✟293,576.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No logic needed for psyop. Look I am not basing this on the missile alone. It is just one link in a long line of corporate and governmental lies. If it is wrong about the missile - so what. There is plenty more to go on. Independent journalists on the streets are filming Ukrainians who say their own people are doing the damage.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I do not think it was Russia's intention to take Kiev, rather it was a part of a tactik

to pin down Ukrainian forces in different parts of the country.

Part 1 of operations,

part 2, to concentrate on Donbas region.

As a non military person it is what it seems to me.
You can't pin down your opponent's forces by attacking a separate front when said opponent has the interior lines of communication, especially when they clearly have good intelligence on your troop movements. So if that was actually their plan, it was one of the dumber ones in military history. In any case, given the severe attrition those forces have suffered it's been a debacle either way.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟652,233.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
I like to think I gave Russia the respect they deserved as a country and a people for a long time but the last month or so has really degraded my view of them, their military capabilities and their leadership. Now I see their government as an overly sophisticated terrorist organization and their people mere victims of this same terrorist organization.

What I was refering to was attitude, should not everyone be treated with respect,
of course, but it does not always be so.

I have never heard any Russian spokesperson refer to any offical of any country
as butcher, murderer and all what comes out of the bigmouthed.

Russia has and is treated as inferior in some way.

And pointing to one event without any consideration as to what
other Western countries get up to, is hypocracy.

I personally and am guessing many others cannot say Russia has made their lives miserable in any way.

But if this conflict continues the situation can put the world in a miserable situation.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Even this is bizarre to my mind. The sole purpose here is terror. There isn't a legitimate purpose so the act isn't legit in any sense.

The purpose is to hinder the Ukranian ability to move troops and supplies. Militarily, that's legitimate enough.

Seeing Christians and a Jewish poster making excuses for the Russian slaughter of innocents confirms what I have suspected for some time.

Forget what strangers post in an online chat board, what about what the Geneva Conventions says about it? What does that tell you?

City Mayor Oleksander Honcharenko estimates 4,000 civilians were in the vicinity of the train station when the Russian rocket hit

Given the train stations military value and its proximity to the front line, why were any civilians allowed in its vicinity?

If the tracks were their legitimate military target, then they could have easily destroyed the tracks down from the station instead of at the station where civilians were congregated.

From a military standpoint that would make no sense. Which would do more to disrupt the rail network? Which would be more difficult to repair? Simple matter of logistics, when you attack transportation infrastructure, you strike the hubs. If the Ukrainians had civilians congregated at a military target, that's on them...

My grandfather was a bombardier on a B-17 Flying Fortress, he hit railyards all the time. They never held off just because there were civilians there.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Forget what strangers post in an online chat board, what about what the Geneva Conventions says about it? What does that tell you?
It tells me Russia is the much bigger war criminal in this conflict.

Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
It tells me Russia is the much bigger war criminal in this conflict.

Which Russia started attacking illegally a sovereign nation with internationally recognized borders. Any objection to this statement of fact by our fierce Russian defenders ?

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The purpose is to hinder the Ukranian ability to move troops and supplies. Militarily, that's legitimate enough.

Given the train stations military value and its proximity to the front line, why were any civilians allowed in its vicinity?

From a military standpoint that would make no sense. Which would do more to disrupt the rail network? Which would be more difficult to repair? Simple matter of logistics, when you attack transportation infrastructure, you strike the hubs. If the Ukrainians had civilians congregated at a military target, that's on them...

My grandfather was a bombardier on a B-17 Flying Fortress, he hit railyards all the time. They never held off just because there were civilians there.

YEAH lets just blame the ukraines and the civilians, hey genius they were trying to evacuate them because of this happening elsewhere. Your constant defending of a terrible thing as okay is sickeningly disgusting. Here is a news flash, you DO NOT BOMB TRAIN STATIONS WITH CIVILIANS> you want to stop troop movements you bomb the TRACKS away from the station. This is entirely to stop people leaving, they have attacked evacuee's in the past.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2PhiloVoid

Of course, it's all ...about the Son!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,135,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like to think I gave Russia the respect they deserved as a country and a people for a long time but the last month or so has really degraded my view of them, their military capabilities and their leadership. Now I see their government as an overly sophisticated terrorist organization and their people mere victims of this same terrorist organization.

Yeah. I mean, the Russian government at present is filled with a bunch of Soviet era leftovers and some thugs who still think in the 'old mode.' It's not surprising they're making decisions in international politics expressed in terms of that 'old mode.' They need to be replaced, and I'm sure that most of the Russian population knows little about what's really going on in Ukraine since....again....Pravda in the 'old mode' is all about political double-talk.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

How does Russia being the unprovoked aggressor play into attacking civilians trying to flee a war zone?
Attacking a civilian occupied train station was not necessary to disrupt military rail transportation. Unless that was the whole intention- to kill civilians.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Ah, so you would tell the civilians to stay in their homes? And wait for Russian artillery to kill them in their own beds? For days local Ukraine governments have been urging people to leave for their own safety. The Russian military most certainly knew the the train station would be packed. All the better for their terror campaign eh?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Which Russia started attacking illegally a sovereign nation with internationally recognized borders. Any objection to this statement of fact by our fierce Russian defenders ?

Actually, yes. The Ukraine is not sovereign. It is a US puppet government installed by a coup eight years ago. The last legitimate Ukrainian president was Viktor Yanukovych. It's off the topic of this thread though, so I'm not going to elaborate further here,

How does Russia being the unprovoked aggressor play into attacking civilians trying to flee a war zone?
Attacking a civilian occupied train station was not necessary to disrupt military rail transportation. Unless that was the whole intention- to kill civilians.

Your premise seems to be that military and civilian rail traffic use separate networks. They don't.

Ah, so you would tell the civilians to stay in their homes?

No, but even that would be safer than allowing them near the railways.

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Actually, yes. The Ukraine is not sovereign. It is a US puppet government installed by a coup eight years ago. The last legitimate Ukrainian president was Viktor Yanukovych. It's off the topic of this thread though, so I'm not going to elaborate further here,
Do you know that these "opinions" are spread by Russian operatives? That they're unrelated to reality?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,803.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship

And I thought lying was frowned upon in Christianity. Well you learn every day.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your premise seems to be that military and civilian rail traffic use separate networks. They don't.

No, but even that would be safer than allowing them near the railways.
No, my premise is not that military and civilians use different tracks. My premise, as well as other posters, is that destroying the tracks away from the station would have met a military strategy. Targeting the station filled with evacuating civilians was unnecessary are likely intentional to cause civilian death.

• Winner
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
No, my premise is not that military and civilians use different tracks. My premise, as well as other posters, is that destroying the tracks away from the station would have met a military strategy. Targeting the station filled with evacuating civilians was unnecessary are likely intentional to cause civilian death.
I don't know how this is not understood by everyone: there is no legitimate military target. There was no threat to Russia. The purpose of the atrocities and everything else is to wreck Ukraine as deeply as possible, to prevent it from reforming its government in a way that would be a "bad example" (from Putin's perspective) for Russia. To try to win by murder: just terrorize the population with rape and random killings until they give up.

The notion that any of Russia's military activity in Ukraine is somehow legitimate is an offense to the very notion of civil society and national security.

Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married

Rubbish. Even if Ukraine was ruled by Mickey Mouse the nation would still be a sovereign nation. Nation doesn't drop it's sovereignty like a cloak when it's government changes, gets killed or something. Just idiotic to even propose that. I can see why you didn't want to elaborate it. Would have made funny reading though.

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Probably a good thing, as there is zero solid proof of this.

There are a ton of leaked emails from Surkov however highlighting how the separatist protests in 2014 were funded, but sure, US BAD
The current Russian line seems to be that the bulk of the population of Ukraine are Nazis and must be subjected to a generation of total Russian control of everything in order to deNazify them.

The lines taken by foreign apologists for Russian seem to cluster around the following notions:

-everything bad that happens in Ukraine now is a false flag attack, the Ukrainian Nazis are destroying their own cities and villages, killing countless of their own fellow Nazi citizens, just to blame Russia

-it's the US's fault for suggesting Ukraine might join NATO, etc.

• Agree
Reactions: Odo
Upvote 0