• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Running Away?

Discussion in 'Courting Couples' started by Tardis911, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Tardis911

Tardis911 New Member

+9
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I am just in need of some non-judgmental emotional advice and support right now. This morning my boyfriend got out of bed without saying a word and drove away. We had not even spoken to each other so I have no clue what is wrong. He has been gone for 8 hours. His phone is dead. We live together and this is not the first time he has left but he's never gone for this long. I'm so anxious and worried about him. I have been praying non stop this entire time. I will admit that I have a sinful past which greatly hurt him... but I wish he wouldn't act out and not communicate with me. Any advice/encouragement about what I should do or prayers would be appreciated.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Beautyinsteadofashes

Beautyinsteadofashes Well-Known Member Supporter

+929
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I see that you made this post on Saturday. Today is Wednesday, has your bf returned home?
    My name is Christina btw, if you're more comfortable you can send a pm.