Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Moderators: Please watch this thread closely for hentai and other inappropriate contentographic material as I mentioned in point 1. I don't want that and I want anyone who posts it after reading the warnings below BANNED at once.  :sick:

Important edits: please re-read this post. . . another important edit, please read newly posted Rule 5 -^.^- and Rule 6-spam posts by newbies.

There may be discussions of games or animes that very young children (7 to 11 or 12) should not see yet, so I am setting the minimum age at 13.

If you are 12 and a half, have parental permission to discuss/watch anime/play games rated for 13 and up, and want to post here, PM me and we will discuss letting you in. . .but if you're 8, wait a few years. . .:)

I want to make this perfectly clear:

RULE 4 VIOLATIONS LEAD TO BANNING. I don't want to see any of you that may feel allowed to partake in things that would violate rule 4 banned-I want you to stay on the Forums and I want to let God work in your heart if what you are doing is wrong. So I will give you a clear and unambiguous warning:

So, how do I NOT violate Rule 4 or other rules here?

1: NO posting of hentai, yaoi, henyaori, ecchi, yuri, lemon fanfiction, or borderline any of the above :sick: . This is obvious, I think, but just to be sure I want to state it.

2: No posting of images or writing that you or someone you know would not want a 12 or 13 year old kid seeing. This obviously applies to the above, but it also applies to things which don't quite reach that level of disgusting but are still unbecoming for Christians to post. Included would be the *worst* scene from an otherwise fine anime or game for discussion here (for instance the transformation of Serge scene from "Chrono Cross"), fanfiction that is not "lemon," but that is very *close to the grove,* bad language spelled in ways to dodge the censor filter (l337 spellings or one asterisk or dash rather than totally blanking it out), and/or anything else of that order.

3: Posting of links: Obviously links to hentai, yaoi, etc. are not allowed and bannable. Other links are OK, as long as they are not to M or AO-rated, R or NC17-rated, or otherwise highly objectionable material as defined in notes 1 and 2. 

I changed 3 to be a simple ban on highly objectionable materials because it was a bit restrictive as a requirement for respondents PM links that were not appropriate for 8 and older (before you would have had to PM someone a link for "Final Fantasy" game tips or for a review for "Legend of Mana," for example.)

4: No posting of or discussions of overtly anti-Christian material. This does NOT mean that you cannot discuss, for example, "Pokemon," "Yu-Gi-Oh," or others that have some obviously fantastical "magical" content. This DOES mean that for another example, dissertations on the Shinji/Asuka scene in "End Of Evangelion" are NOT allowed. (Not to mention that would break the no borderline hentai rule too. . . :eek: !)

5: NO cosplaying. I do not care how much you love any character, this is not the place for cosplaying. If you want to cosplay, please start your own club for that purpose.  -^.^-

6: No spam posts (including bumps or repeated one-line posts by newbies). A spam post is one posted simply for the purpose of raising one's post count or advertising something for personal profit. In other words, if you solely want to raise your post count go to the Recreation Room threads, and if you want to sell your boxed set of anime, go to the Trading Post forum.

I hope you understand the rules and we can have a good club here. If you have any questions PM me or a moderator overseeing this thread. :)

Thank you and let the discussion begin. -^.^-

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
E-mail or PM me with what you would do in the following situation. You will recieve a banner that you can post or use.

You find a wallet lying on the ground.

1: You give it to someone and then write about volunteering at Lost&Found in your diary.

2: You hand it to someone, then check your own pocket a few minutes later and notice your own wallet is gone.

3: You write your phone number on it and give it to the most beautiful woman near you.

4: You ignore it-"Whatever. it's not my problem."

5: You berate someone nearby for stealing your wallet, threaten to fight with him, and then notice that your wallet is safely inside your pants pocket and the wallet you found was his.

6: You give it to someone you love.

7: You hand it to the person who lost it and give him a 10 minute lecture on preventing wallet loss and theft.

8: You blow it up with your Omega Flare.

9: You steal it to prevent someone else from stealing it, then regret stealing it for the consequences.

10: You cause someone else to steal it by manipulating that person into such a decision, and use the proceeds to change the world for the worse.

11: You search it for Greens, finding none, you drop it on your owner's lap.

12: You eat the entire wallet and look for some more food-you're still hungry!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've never played AoE.  

If you want to come here go ahead, but NO spamming. Not just no "trash" spamming (which I know you would not do lol) but no triple or quadruple posting either please.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.