Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Well I don't know about you guys but after virtually hiking, canoing, swimming, and horseback riding I am virtually exhausted. Well tonight's virtual supper was originally going to be pizza but we're going to be doing that all next week,.. so I think I'll go ahead and cook some virtual grilled cheese sandwiches over the fire instead. :)

Screen-Shot-2018-04-12-at-9.41.58-AM-copy.jpg

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Also listen up everyone!! Tomorrow will be virtual fishing and then we'll hit the virtual showers before the thread will be over and we will take a day's rest of relaxation before the virtual pizza party begins at seven o'clock ET on Monday night. :D

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Awesome ideas Rose!!

Thanks and since today we had virtual horseback riding I wanted to post a favorite Bible verse of mine that goes with a song that I really like. :) (Cause don't forget we can have fun and praise and worship God at the same time. :) )

Revelation 19:11- Then I saw Heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and true, and righteousness He judges and makes war.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Those cheese sandwiches are yummy :).

Thanks, but I'm currently more concerned about those bear footprints. Reminds me of a couple good campfire songs though. I just hope that he or she doesn't come back.

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Judith is the original GEORGIE GIRL !

Hey there Georgie Girl,
Why do all the SMORES just pass you by?

And I know I'll never find another you

Great Seekers songs

Well help yourself to the virtual Smores and here's another fun campfire song while you're eating. :D

Upvote 0