Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I got this idea after having a campfire in my backyard. I figured that we could all enjoy the sights and sounds of nature and roast some virtual marshmallows around the virtual campfire and also sing some songs, tell some stories, (ghost stories are my favorite ;) ) and maybe even play a virtual game of Truth or Dare. :D

Everybody grab some marshmallows and a stick!! :D

516ZBpVHsoL.jpg

84829368-wooden-sticks-in-big-bundle-illustration-.jpg

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Well, where is Rose2020 when ya run outta things to say?
We got the campfire goin' and the hot chocolate boiling away
Roll over, Beethoven, gonna hit 'em again today!

Sorry, I was busy playing some games but where's the virtual chocolate and graham crackers that you promised?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟679,564.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello there, I don't believe we met. Welcome to the campout, mind sharing the bug spray while I tell all of you the legend of the Wooley Swamp. ;)
I was just passing through and stumbled upon your camp. You are welcome to the bug spray, I'm wearing a mosquito repellent shirt. If I can just have a Smore I will be on my way. Have a great night, its wonderful out here.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I was just passing through and stumbled upon your camp. You are welcome to the bug spray, I'm wearing a mosquito repellent shirt. If I can just have a Smore I will be on my way. Have a great night, its wonderful out here.

Sure go ahead and help yourself,.. you seem awfully friendly and I like you already. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

Follower3

Site Supporter
Jun 1, 2013
✟383,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It was a dark and stormy night..... and the waves were rolling high..... and the captain said to the mate, tell us a story john! so john began to tell the story:

"It was a dark and stormy night..... and the waves were rolling high..... and the captain said to the mate, tell us a story Bob! so Bob began to tell the story.":

"It was a dark and stormy night..... and the waves were rolling high..... and the captain said to the mate, tell us a story john! so john began to tell the story."

• Haha
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0