Ron Paul, Tulsi Gabbard Indicate Syrian Gas Attack was False Flag, "Propaganda"

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
tell us more

First of all, let me clarify that I don't think it was a false flag. Assad did it.

Second -- isn't it obvious? Remember that the Syrian Civil War had nothing to do with ISIS or terrorism; ISIS just crept in to take advantage of the instability. Gas attack --> international response --->international intervention --> more instability. And if the end result is Assad being ousted, then the new government is ripe for the taking.

Bottom line -- this works out great for ISIS no matter who launched the attack.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,477,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks again. This is my biggest concern. We have been wrong before.

Some things are harder to be certain about than others. Politics is hard, technology is not.

Gathering evidence toward a conclusion of a nerve gas attack is nothing but technology, and that's easy.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Independent French investigation finds chemical signatures of Syria's production process.

"“In addition, the presence of hexamine indicates that this manufacturing process is the same as the one developed by CERS for the benefit of the Syrian regime,”"

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,477,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Regardless... didn't it feel good to drop a little ordinance on somebody? Admit it. It was a nice break from Russiagate. :ebil:

I did rather enjoy counting bomb penetration points on the Syrian aircraft bunkers. Brought back old times. I even shared it with some former colleagues. Good times, good times.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I did rather enjoy counting bomb penetration points on the Syrian aircraft bunkers. Brought back old times. I even shared it with some former colleagues. Good times, good times.
War: The ultimate reality show.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
From what I've read, the most likely scenario is that the Syrian's blew up a place that held chlorine, etc. in the basement, making a deadly gas by mistake, and not using actual chemical weapons.

Impossible -- it would mean that Donald was wr-wr-wr-wrong, and his followers will never accept such a non-alternative interpretation of the facts.

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Conspiracy theories are what send up an immediate red flag to me; and ones that are simply invented on the spot to explain some development that's only hours old are especially suspect.
Conspiracy theories tend to be a part of a monological belief system.

A monological belief system is a self-supporting belief system where other beliefs are used as evidence of new beliefs. There may be little or no supporting facts or evidence for any of the beliefs. This belief system also allows for contradictory beliefs so long as both support the other beliefs in the system.

For example, the belief that Osama bin Laden was dead long before his compound was raided and the belief that he survived the raid can be simultaneously held because they both support the belief that the government is lying to us and covering up the truth.

Conspiracy theories are useful for monological belief systems because they provide automatic explanations for tragedies and provides a convenient scapegoat to assign blame (usually the government, the Jews, the Catholics, etc.).

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
From what I've read, the most likely scenario is that the Syrian's blew up a place that held chlorine, etc. in the basement, making a deadly gas by mistake, and not using actual chemical weapons.
This sounds reasonable to me, but I don't have enough information to make a judgement on whether or not that's what actually happened.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Impossible -- it would mean that Donald was wr-wr-wr-wrong, and his followers will never accept such a non-alternative interpretation of the facts.

A lot of his supporters were angry about the Syrian attack. It was the first time I recall hearing complaining from his core.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
A lot of his supporters were angry about the Syrian attack. It was the first time I recall hearing complaining from his core.

They got over it quickly... they know better than to let Donald catch them acting disloyal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums