Rome and America, A Comparative Analysis

Is America beginning to act more like Ancient Rome, why?

• Rome=America

• No way!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Topaz

Dec 14, 2004
Angels Camp
✟11,662.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Antoninus Verus said:
Far be it for me to point out the obvious, but your typing record is not spotless. We cant understand what your saying and then you get angry for us not understanding or mis-interpreting

I had no problem with Pentecostal Boy's typing/misspellings. I understood right through it. What I don't understand is your abuseness and obnoxious behavior in this thread.

Upvote 0

Antoninus Verus

Dec 28, 2004
Californication
✟2,022.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Topaz said:
I had no problem with Pentecostal Boy's typing/misspellings. I understood right through it. What I don't understand is your abuseness and obnoxious behavior in this thread.
Im frustrated, the kid just plain, flat out, makes no sense. I will admit, I will be the first to admit that he HAS gotten better, but previously his statements were so blatantly wrong, when they were even understandable.

I would not have had a problem with this, but when myself and several others pointed out the fact that we couldnt understand him and that he was wrong, he took an agressive atitude

Pentacostal Boy said:
Actually of you want to see unenployment look at THe Great Depression Illumanist!We have much much less unenployment now.Do you know why?It doesn't have to do with our economy!If you pay half attention to the U.S. you might know a little bit about it!
It's because stupid companies are moving plants over seas!Learn a little bit about my nation before you talk to me about how are economy is!!!!

This is like you being on a bus and a guy tries to ask you what the next stop is but you cant understand him and then he gets angry at you for not understanding him.

PM me if you feel you want to respond, I dont want to totally derail the thread

Upvote 0

Palatka44

Unabashedly Baptist
Jul 22, 2003
Palatka, Florida
Visit site
✟17,727.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Correct spelling, while great for communication, does not indicated that one does not have a great intellect.

I appreciate PB's veiws and fully understand them and if a 49 year old can understand a 13 year old surely a 17 can.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Palatka44

Unabashedly Baptist
Jul 22, 2003
Palatka, Florida
Visit site
✟17,727.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If there is any likeness to Rome it would be in the apathy of the citizenry. People seem to be letting just any thing go. We are unwilling to forgive a cold footed bride to be but will try to understand the actions of a mass murderer.

Upvote 0

Dikki

Mar 23, 2005
Amsterdam
Visit site
✟15,252.00
Faith
Pagan
Pentecostal Boy said:
Wise up?WHo you telling to wise up?Look in the bible! IT talks against homo sexuals!DO you know what that means?It means gay!I can't believe that you are from America.God Bless the U.S.A. let freedom ring!AShamed that your from America.YOu should be treated like that man in the book A Man Without A Country read it!!!!Then tell me if you would think about popping off about AMerica!
Oo, wow, I found my sig! Unbelievable.

Upvote 0