Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Mmmm, have I returned to CF too late? I was saddened to find all the old RP threads had been removed, but was hoping someone was still playing. Hopefully the lull is simply due to the holidays. PM me if you're still interested in RP. In fact, I'll try to PM you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sounds like fun, but in a different post, I said I wouldn't do it because It had Magic in it at one point, If we remake it, we'll have to not allow any magic. Instead, God's Power through the characters should be way more than enough, and better than magic, and honestly speaking Magic probably what allowed the post to die out over time.

Yeah, they reworked all of the RPGs, you have to look around a little to find them, if they haven't been removed.

Upvote 0

Woman of Faith

...by faith I am saved.
Jul 16, 2004
Ooooooklahoma!
✟16,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think we had called it mana, actually, but it was little more than a euphemism. I enjoy the idea of characters using power from God, actually. How would you have that manifest? I have some ideas, I am just interested in your thoughts.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I know it's difficult for a Fantasy RP not to have magic, but that just means if we pull it off, it will be all the more awesome. God's power through us Christians is unlimited IRL, you could pretty much do what ever you want with it, as long as your character is obedient to God, and puts him first in everything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Woman of Faith

...by faith I am saved.
Jul 16, 2004
Ooooooklahoma!
✟16,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Okay, we actually did that in the Consi threads. My main character, Asha, was what I had called a member of the Pra Yer order. She was a Pra Yer warrior. I based it off books by Joe Dever, who had Kai lords and they used a combo of martial and magical arts. With the Pra Yer the power came from God, it was not magic.

Upvote 0