Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think it was a drink that stunk. It turns out it was the punk. Now see look I took a drink but only, only one, you know ? What if I did take more than two , two's my limit for beer , you ? My drink is wine , micro beer and Jose Cuervo shot's. Alcohol brings me closer to God I receive communion with real wine at my church when I drink it with a wafer I remember Him who said He would return. The Euchrist when I receive it makes me feel warm all over and closer to God are you awed that I write this ? Don't be just read PROVERBS where it says beer and wine are for the poor people of the world they drink to stay happy, simeply that. I know drinking is controversial so I will just say this enjoy one simple drink this season God is going to let you. Do it in His name His name is Jesus.

Oh and rocks and trees are there for us to see to avoid hitting in our car. Big, Big, boulders looking like a small car. Ancient trees also big they block the road they make me think about the road ahead and how I'd like a drink. One in that bar where my name is known. A warm feeling about now would sure be nice. We even have a bible study with wine there in the bar my car is approaching now. So what do you think of that. I know what I will share ,I will share about those big rocks and trees.

More coming later editing .... ................

Last edited:

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bliss of exsistance it comes with persistance. Don't fear it hear it; now , faith in He who made us. His children one with your surroundings. Listening for His still small voice all sins erased thrown as far as the east is from the west never to be remembered, that is you. The best you - the real you.

BE

DON'T THINK OR DO BE IN CHRIST JESUS

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wafer

Do you know what it is. No not you were the few who do, you knew once but now you die when we see you, don't you, your few grew new beards over night. Alright for the night its alright but not for a lifetime ; take the wafer anyway and wash it down with the wine. So fine the wine all mine, so fine. Not yours , mine for the time. Later maybe yours but not now . How does that make you feel you got to get real. Come on you slob, feel ! The wafer is not a meal its a symbol. Does that say anything to you. I thought you knew. Oh well live and learn or burn.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Merrytime Sportsbar

This is where I saw the Seahawks win the Super Bowl . I lit my cigarette there flicking the coal outside in the coffee can ashtray, wanting so badly to see the day when my Hawks had won the Super Bowl and not just be a runner up again. Sin gets in the way and causes all kinds of trouble ; I don't know why I mention this I guess its just part of me. Hawks are on the bubble ,look at all the rubble of down line men and the running back too. What a game ,one seen by few.

The bar is magnificent all decked out in lights and people packed in ,standing room only. God before this bar I was so lonely. The food is wonderful and reasonably priced, shots of Tequila are so very nice. I like the NA Becks beer myself. I'm not made of wealth though so I keep it down to 3 Becks and the soup de jour. So good I very much like this place "the Merrytime" is my favorite sportsbar. It took me long enough to get here in my car. Thoughts and memories of the Super Bowl are nice but now I look to watch the Seattle Mariners perform their magic. Maybe they will make the playoffs this year. I know I will find out here at the "Merrytime" and this is my last rhyme. ................More to come later.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Astor column

The Astor column in Astoria Oregon is a fearsome sight. Have you ever climbed up that thing ? I did with a spring in my steps and the ring of happiness on my lips. Big blips on my radar tell of planes in the air seen from the top of the stair after I had climbed on up. I remembered to bring my cup to drink water out of. Everything was done in love seen from above ; Yes that kind of love the best kind of love. From up here the bird I see is that a pigeon or a dove ? Looking toward the ocean I seem to see a ship , its just a blip on the horizon now to it I will bow , just look at its prow sending up a wake what a sight it makes. Ok I am headed home to see what my wife bakes. What a treat and I am beat. Down the column and going home ..........perhaps never more to rome. Well at least for now.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Firefly

Lighted bug want to give you a hug. Shine for me and I will be enlitened never more to turn back to before, before I first saw you little bug. How do you have this power to shine. I am sitting with my love outside on a balcony at a dining establishment ; the waiter was sent to fetch our food so now we sit and hold hands and brood. I'm such a dude not rude and crude and we are both in such a mood. There they go shining through the trees almost they look like bees.We sip our wine a bossy red soon we will be fed. I and she, Vivian lite up a cigarette and use the provided ashtray to tip our ash. We are so alike me and her for the hundredth time I finish her sentence. What a sight they are even flying over the ocean across the bay. Oh well its a nice sight to see but the food is here and we eat.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bug warfare

Mosquitos from the air praying on everything that moves. Trantulas eating field mice and small birds ;oops dead finch. No Trantulas don't give an inch. Beatles fight with Praying Mantis, the Praying Mantis always wins using its sharp claws like pins. Spiders with their sticky webs catch all kinds of flying insects then suck them dry. I don't know why but bug warfare is constant and part of everyday life, its eat or be eaten in the bug world. Butterflys with their wings unfurled are peacefull and beautiful to look at. What eats flying insects at night,a bat. What about a cat they in fact eat many insects : grasshoppers, beatles, worms, butterflys to name a few oh how it sounds when cats start to chew. Few bugs don't fight especially at night. Bees fight to protect their hive and keep their queen alive. Locust eat everything plant and animal alike. Just yesterday when riding my bike I saw a cloud of them on the horizon with the morning sun. Looked like some farmers were in for some fun. No bugs in space just single celled life eating nutrients and light. Hornets are proud killers who sting and bite many times. Experts at killing. Well as you can see we have a small violent world here, don't shed a tear.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bug soup

Grasshoppers and fireants as well as peppers and tomato paste. Wash it down with apple juice (unfiltered) and some French bread. Don't let it go to your head but the soup has no dread. You can't taste the bugs at all perhaps its the celery and onions as well as the spice very nice. I thought about the lice but they are too small and no recipe calls for them at all. I'm having a ball ; please pick up if I call. I want you to come for dinner if you bring the ice cream I'll make the coffee. I also have some delicious toffee. Come to my home dear and we will dine , just bring yourself it will be so fine.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Grasshopper

Did you know when its cold a grasshopper will find a place and remain so still it appears to be frozen. Still as a stone still as a pine cone. When he does then you can catch him real easy. Why do you do this ? Silly because they make the best trout bait in the world. At first when I saw them spitting I just about hurled. I got used to it, their icky spit. They jump so far and some have wings but they are not like a cricket that chirps and sings. I have caught a lot of trout using a grasshopper for bait and the best part is you don't have to wait. When they wiggle on the water , "BAM" the trout hit them hard. It is good to know about grasshoppers isn't it and now that you know , "happy fishing to you and your crew." God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ship aground

Once proud vessel stuck in sand and the tropical storm begins to land

Grand vessel sails torn run aground in the early morn. What a picture for some artist and the tropical storm is in force. What time is it now and is the whole crew safe from the tropical storm. This is not the norm to be lost in a storm. We need to be at sea and sailing free. The sea beckons but the ship is deaf. Stuck on the sand and the reef. Nevermore to sail dead on the red red

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
GOD is not mocked

Do not triffle with the Lord perhaps yor did because you were bored. What a foolish notion you'll set something in motion you are going to regret. GOD never heard that belittlement He has now forgotten it, much to your betterment. You must ask for it there are things going on with it.humble your self and go with it. GOD is not mocked you will pay for it. Swallow your pride come pray for it. GOD is not mocked you are.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Soup

What is your pleasure soup or salad ? I like soup made from a rue which is a goop. Flour and butter mixed in the right proportions. What are your plans to do it if you don't know ,rue it.
Soup is something they do in New Orleans. Bullubaise is my favourite one they have like a calve I come calling. Mothers milk is waiting for me,soup. What are you doing now you could be having some. Come and get it soup is on the house.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Calve

What is it ? I'm not sure but I thin jk it'arthur probably veal soup. Calves meat with beef and gravy. Potatoes and cheese with some carrots and onion..

Soup made from scratch and served hot. Marshall Lancaster is my name I am a good cook.

One of my favorite foods is soup made from a rue which is a good paste and seasoned to taste. Don't throw it out it would be a waste. Start with a roast remember to baste. Lastly you can season it to taste. Lol , yes , yes, you must have haste. I am going back to make my paste.

Upvote 0
Mar 24, 2017
Houston
Visit site
✟16,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have one you might like

fruit

touched the fruit too much
lost forever more to the perilous endeavors of knowledge
saw nothing but the repetitions of schemes acknowledged
I drink because I suppose its the one thing that can be given as mere remedy
for times of suffering, times of mass, even times of peace we enjoy
alcohol could that possibly be ridden
A branch like it won't be burned as if because its long and reaches the ground
but never thought I'd enjoy standing on the root of a tree such as this one
seen tree trunks and wonder what its like to see a forest cut down before my eyes
but atleast I have the scriptures

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bug

I asked him his name he just said Bug His nickname was fine by me I did not mind you see, 'cuz I already told him mine is Scooter , not Beaver like my brother. Whom I love very much.

So what is in a name nickname or handle. Fame is who you are, what you do. I have a big family they know me well and love Jesus too. So now I know a person named Bug.

J Marshall Lancaster Spring 2017

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bug his name is Bug

Buggy bug, bug my friend who is making me laugh out loud twiggy and cheese sandwich for you today.Twiggy
I am interested in twiggy she was a model during the 1960's . Marshall Lancaster is my name I am on Amazon
and Barnes and Noble. Well I am going
mobile and think about being noble too. Beep beep beep beep yeah !

Marshall Lancaster Spring 2017

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bloody tree

Yes He died upon a tree. Yes He died for you and me. I am a good cook I think about that Easter meal and I think I succeeded in maintaining my Mom's recipe for the meal. Feel like a good morning beautiful day in every way. I don't believe in the need for another friend who is making me feel l have to send. All my money for the recipe to make the Easter bunny happy. I think eggs are crappy. They don't have a great day to be hidden. I am bedridden and your family can look for the eggs,not me. I don't believe in the Easter bunny I am fine on my own. Also the most important thing I've ever done is sleeping in on Easter Sunday.l know He died upon a tree and I am going to worship the Lord in my own way. Also the need for another friend who is making me feel like a great friend is what I always wanted. So watch out for me and the rest of the family. This is your friend who loves you signing off.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Stinky soup

Three kinds of stinky soup and toast with butter on it. I don't believe in the Easter soup and toast. It's made from the corned beef soup. With lots of broth it stinks of cabbage and corned beef. Also the clam chowder with bacon and onion and clams and potatoes. It stinks of clams s bacon. very stinky with butter in it. I don't like split pea soup it's probably the worst thing I've ever tasted. Soup that is full of split peas and ham. Ewww I'm sorry but I think it's probably how I get sick .

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wood Owl at night

Spastic cry in the dead of night , from a single young owl. Even though it was spastic and lonely it was as clear as a bell less then 20 yards away. Say what you want about owls but I think they are glorious. Tis one hooted about 10 min. Then something incredible happened. About 100 yards away another owl hooted in that same spastic manner. Two males I think. ;^) Wink. This is the part that I really like now. Wow ! As soon as the first owl heard a return hoot. The forrest was filled with all manner of cries. Babbled baby owl noise gave rise. This young owl was excited he was invited to come over and join the other owls. There was a cacophony of noise from the other owls greeting our owl, the one who I think of as my pal. I have heard him several times now.

There I was very late at night smoking my Winston's in the still of the night. I will remember it forever since I have written it down now. What got me was the joy and unashamed passion in the cry of our owl, large forrest fowl, spotted gray with yellow beak. Now he is happy in his owl community and the hoots coming from the forrest are normal and not loud and spastic.

Upvote 0