Hell
✟15,178.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey are there any people out there who like Rob Zombie or White Zombie? I got heavily into him/them recently and love it...most of it. Songs like Brickhouse 2003 I'm not very fond of but most of it I love. Especially the songs off of Hellbilly Deluxe. So, are there any people in here that like him/them?

blackwasp

Skinless
Nov 18, 2003
Midwest
Visit site
✟4,736.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
I think the peak of White Zombie/Rob Zombie (as far as albums go) was Hellbilly Deluxe. Demonoid Phenomenon, Superbeast, Living Dead Girl, Dragula, The Call of the Zombie...lots of good tunes.

I have a special place for Thunderkiss '65. I would always listen to that before football games in high school.

Upvote 0

Cultus_Diabolus

Apr 13, 2006
Hell
✟15,178.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
blackwasp said:
I think the peak of White Zombie/Rob Zombie (as far as albums go) was Hellbilly Deluxe. Demonoid Phenomenon, Superbeast, Living Dead Girl, Dragula, The Call of the Zombie...lots of good tunes.

I have a special place for Thunderkiss '65. I would always listen to that before football games in high school.

Definately. I love almost all the songs on that album. And Return of th Phantom Stranger too. That's a great song. But Living Dead Girl is probably my favorite.

And Thunderkiss '65 and Black Sunshine definately have a special place with me too ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums