US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Now that I am a Christian it is hard for me still because I was ritually abused and my torturers were the ones who made me a Christian. They wanted to use me for a ritual sacrifice by causing me pain for a long period of time and needed me to be a Christian to do it. I at first did not want to be Christian but now I see it is a loving religion. I just need time to cope with how they persecuted me. Please pray for me.
-Blue

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Father, thank You for delivering her from ritual abuse, ritual sacrifice. Thank you for loving her beyond measure. Grant peace every second of every hour of every day.

Reach out to those responsible for their errors. Convict them, Father......show them the error of their ways.

We lift our voices in Jesus' Name ....... Amen & Amen!

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, thank You for delivering her from ritual abuse, ritual sacrifice. Thank you for loving her beyond measure. Grant peace every second of every hour of every day.

Reach out to those responsible for their errors. Convict them, Father......show them the error of their ways.

We lift our voices in Jesus' Name ....... Amen & Amen!
Thank you so much for this :) Amen :)

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟547,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now that I am a Christian it is hard for me still because I was ritually abused and my torturers were the ones who made me a Christian. They wanted to use me for a ritual sacrifice by causing me pain for a long period of time and needed me to be a Christian to do it. I at first did not want to be Christian but now I see it is a loving religion. I just need time to cope with how they persecuted me. Please pray for me.
-Blue

Blue Rose, I posted an "I will pray for you," and I will. I should also tell you there is a sister here at this forum who can probably really help you, not only with recovery from your pain, but with any demonic influence which might still be trying to hinder you from following the true "loving religion," and more importantly the Lord Jesus Christ Himself who loves you far more than you know.

My love and prayers for you, and please stick around. I will send her a message that you have posted this thread, and that you are someone who's help she could really use.

God Bless!
Hidden in Him

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Blue Rose, I posted an "I will pray for you," and I will. I should also tell you there is a sister here at this forum who can probably really help you, not only with recovery from your pain, but with any demonic influence which might still be trying to hinder you from following the true "loving religion," and more importantly the Lord Jesus Christ Himself who loves you far more than you know.

My love and prayers for you, and please stick around. I will send her a message that you have posted this thread, and that you are someone who's help she could really use.

God Bless!
Hidden in Him
Thank you so much Hidden in Him for your prayers and kind words. I would also love to be able to message the sister you spoke of. Thank you kindly.
-Blue

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟547,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much Hidden in Him for your prayers and kind words. I would also love to be able to message the sister you spoke of. Thank you kindly.
-Blue

Left her a message. She will out till at least tomorrow, but will be back eventually. I'm sure she'll contact you somehow.

God Bless!

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have gone through the same i dont know what were their motives by causing me pain for so long but its similar demons tormented and caused me pain for day and night for some kind of ritual sacrifice.
I am very sorry you endured this too. I am praying for you.

• Friendly
Reactions: GsonB 7
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PottersHands

Jan 4, 2017
Minnesota
✟24,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am very sorry you endured this too. I am praying for you.

S.M.A.R.T. It's called Mispaidia which is Greek. Hatred of children which is just impossible to fathom. The SMART website is very sobering and if you go in depth you will understand what happens with these people. They get some kind of power and a high from abusing and even sacrificing children.

Reactions: GsonB 7
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I do not how to say this but I do belong to God, but I had a horrendous experience in my childhood, at least those are my memories, that scarred me for life. Does anybody know of any christian site where people that died of ritual abuse can get help to recover? See I did have those much over debated in heaven with God experiences but I was not ment to die that day. I am still struggling with forgiveness. I have talked with both police, therapists and so on. Please do not quote me I might have to remove the post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0