New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Good morning. In case no one has noticed on the technical side of things the site is broken. To list the individual faults at this time would be too time consuming.

It is not too much to ask for periodic updates. Please give us some.

The staff list is as long as the New York Yellow Pages I don't see any reason why the membership can not be informed on a regular basis.

In case no one has noticed people are really upset and angry now. Communication is free. Please communicate.

Sun
:eek:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Is anyone even reading these things! Now members are getting upset with members because they think their private messages are being ignored. I can't send any!

If anyone is attempting to contact me by private message be advised I get but can not seem to respond.

If you are going to get angry don't let it be at other members! Put the blame where it belongs!

I am praying...

Sun
:crossrc:
Good morning. In case no one has noticed on the technical side of things the site is broken. To list the individual faults at this time would be too time consuming.

It is not too much to ask for periodic updates. Please give us some.

The staff list is as long as the New York Yellow Pages I don't see any reason why the membership can not be informed on a regular basis.

In case no one has noticed people are really upset and angry now. Communication is free. Please communicate.

Sun
:eek:

Reactions: Valentine
Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is anyone even reading these things! Now members are getting upset with members because they think their private messages are being ignored. I can't send any!

If anyone is attempting to contact me by private message be advised I get but can not seem to respond.

If you are going to get angry don't let it be at other members! Put the blame where it belongs!

I am praying...

Sun
:crossrc:
If someone did not know that other members could not respond to their pms how can they know who to blame.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If someone did not know that other members could not respond to their pms how can they know who to blame.
Understood. Can the next moderator along close this thread please. The response thread overrides this. Thanks...

Sun

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.