Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
...but think of all the religious people also who moralize in favor of statist, liberal policies.

I think that for those who love and trust the Lord Jesus it should be clear that what He is stands in contrast to, rather than being similar to, fashionable political ideas of whatever source.

Upvote 0

Friend-of-Jesus

Jul 21, 2017
Alberta
✟45,031.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Trump is under unprecedented pressure inside America from forces that hate America. I mean Democrats and some Republicans and who is behind them.

Deviating attention from the real thing is the best tactics to deceive people and to smear somebody. Trump has done great things for the USA already, in his few months more than some presidents did in their one or even two terms in office, like Obama for example.

Difficulties with the right staff is a sign of a deep, deep crisis in the American politics and the so-called "chaos" just shows seriousness of Trump to do what's right for the US. It's not easy to head a revolution in a country so deep in self-destructiveness.

The real question is, what does Trump stand for, what he has done and doing for America and how it affects common people. Not what is happening at this moment with the staff of his administration.

You can have "peace and harmony" in the White House and lead the Titanic of USA straight towards an iceberg (Obama etc). "Chaos" is in fact a real fight. Although he's a strong man and his love for the USA is huge, he can never defeat the forces behind Democrats etc because they're too strong. But at least he's trying.

It's a tactics of lies. To distract from the real issues and on purely superficial basis to accuse of something that Trump is not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green

Heavy sigh....

0 homeless pray for the homeless.jpg

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'd bet dollars to doughnuts Joyner didn't support Trump. His money was on Cruz. He got stuck with Trump. Now it's a matter of trying to keep the boat afloat.
Joyner and Cruz are both Seven Mountain Dominionist.

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is under unprecedented pressure inside America from forces that hate America. I mean Democrats and some Republicans and who is behind them.
Do you have some proof to support the idea all Democrats (and some Republicans) hate America? For instance I'm a Democrat, and I don't see where I hate America. :wave:

Deviating attention from the real thing is the best tactics to deceive people and to smear somebody. Trump has done great things for the USA already, in his few months more than some presidents did in their one or even two terms in office, like Obama for example.
Proof for this? I see a lot of golf getting played and a lot of tweets being sent out, but "great things"? Not so much. :sorry:

Difficulties with the right staff is a sign of a deep, deep crisis in the American politics and the so-called "chaos" just shows seriousness of Trump to do what's right for the US. It's not easy to head a revolution in a country so deep in self-destructiveness.
...or he's not really up to doing the job he's supposed to do?

The real question is, what does Trump stand for, what he has done and doing for America and how it affects common people. Not what is happening at this moment with the staff of his administration.
Well, he doesn't seem to be getting much done/doing for anyone but himself that I can see. The staff situation is actually just a sign he doesn't seem able to create an administration that doesn't need to re-boot every couple of weeks.

You can have "peace and harmony" in the White House and lead the Titanic of USA straight towards an iceberg (Obama etc). "Chaos" is in fact a real fight. Although he's a strong man and his love for the USA is huge, he can never defeat the forces behind Democrats etc because they're too strong. But at least he's trying.
there's those "forces" you keep talking about. They sound pretty scary. Any idea how they let him get into the White House if they're that powerful? unless that was the plan in the first place? :eek:

It's a tactics of lies. To distract from the real issues and on purely superficial basis to accuse of something that Trump is not.
...uhmmm...what? I honestly don't understand what you just said, can you explain? :scratch:
tulc(likes to understand things) :wave:

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Redirect that valuable faith to God and Christ. Don't put your faith in men.

• Agree
Reactions: jazzflower92
Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Winken said.........

Deviating attention from the real thing is the best tactics to deceive people and to smear somebody.

Difficulties with the right staff is a sign of a deep, deep crisis in the American politics

The real question is, what does Trump stand for, what he has done and doing for America and how it affects common people.

Although he's a strong man and his love for the USA is huge, he can never defeat the forces behind Democrats etc because they're too strong.

I've obviously edited your post to indicate that each paragraph applies to Trump and his tangled viewpoints. I voted for him --- my fear is that he will cost the Republicans the election in 2018, a disaster for 2020.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

What is difference of Trump supporters who give support to Trump in every case no matter how disgusting Trump behavior and Russian bots who try to destroy USA and who give support to Trump in every case no matter how disgusting Trump behavior? Are honest question, posts of Trump supporters and Russians working to destroy USA are exact same - Defend Trump in all situation Trump behavior not matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I thought this might happen eventually, considering the large number of evangelical Christians who faithfully follow him and breathlessly hang on his every word. On a similar topic, just the other day, a conservative member on this site compared him to the Apostle Peter. I don't think I'll ever understand how some of these Christians can idolize this man or think he's a man of faith in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: jazzflower92
Upvote 0