Home, except when I'm not....
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ambidextrous. I was pushed to write right-handed in first grade, and usually do now, but I can write with either hand. The strange part is, I can write backwards with my left hand, and the handwriting is very close to my right-handed writing when held up to a mirror. I kick with my left foot, bat left-handed in baseball, and do most other things with either hand. If I golfed (which I don't) I would have to have left-handed clubs. I throw right-handed, but if I am trying to hit a wastebasket with a wad of paper, I'm more accurate with my left hand. I have tested out almost totally right-brained. I am a musician, and play guitar right-handed, but I can play left-handed when I want to. That's a lot of fun when you go to a music store....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I'm pretty much ambidextrous. I do most things with both my left and right hand. I can write with both hands, although I usually use my right hand. When taking brain tests, it usually always comes out exactly equal for both my left side of the brain and right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
right-handed....i can also write upside down and backwards, in cursive
4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0