Revelation of Jesus as the Word of God....

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Revelation from Him

Okay.....I was having a nightmare the other night. For some reason in my dream I had cancer and in order to stop the pain. I had to go into the hospital or what ever it was....and they would hook me up to a pain pump....So I started feeling like I was sinking into the earth...I felt like I was in a dream in a dream.....Some type of spirit was raping me while I couldn't shake myself awake...Finally I shook myself up into another dream.....Like I had came out of the dream that was within a dream. I am in this church....and there was a man and woman. And this is where it started to get lucid....I am talking to the fellow about how I believe in Jesus.....and he say's I need proof that HE is real.....Then the piano start working and making music by itself.... One of the keys rolls off and where all sitting on a bench in front of the church. The key opens up into a scroll and Jesus is behind the words that where on fire.....It was saying a lot of what Paul in the Bible talks about how one's works will be burned up but he himself will be saved as like a man escaping the fire.....The Lord said that He wanted us three to be Apostles of the church and that Presbyterian church was where I was to be called......Then the scroll wrapped up and vanished......Also the Lord said How He wished the fire was already kindled.....Then a ten foot tall man said that everything I heard was from the devil....This man had a shadow around him that made him look like he had death hanging over him. I rebuked him in Jesus name and he left. Then I woke up.....I felt refreshed and happy that my works here on earth will be burned up but, I "myself" will be saved.

This dream is only for me and not meant for interpretation.......

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I know of people who are too much occupied with the occult, personal revelations, the presence and workings of Satan, and who have all kinds of extreme visions and dreams. I don't think such a life is profitable, for Satan is always looking for ones who are on the edge of communion with the Lord, and seeks to draw them into his world.

Try praying to the Lord Jesus every morning and staying in communion with Him through the day in praise and thanksgiving for His "...great salvation" and sacrifice; and read again John 1; John 3; John 14; John 17, which will bring forth understanding of the heart and mind of God for us.

Reactions: ron4shua
Upvote 0