U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So I feel like I had a third revelation come to me as I was lying down. I felt like an Angel of Light came upon me and took over my entire body. I felt like electricity was shocking my body while it was searching and rigorously "inspecting" my mind, body, but ESPECIALLY my heart. I felt it already "knew" but it did it to remind me, reassuring me of His identity to eradicate any doubt of the feeling's authenticity. I was still faintly conscious of my surroundings but I was brought into a 4th dimension and the revelation was the most real of the 4.

I observed among the clouds an empty world with no living thing on it. Already completely barren and void of all life. It was flooded with water but simultaneously it had fire and brimstone coming down accompanied by bolts of lightning. Huge black birds (Ravens or Vultures) were flying around amidst the clouds and bearing witness to it all. A great ivory white horn with a gilded middle descended from the heavens and blew a battle declaration of victory. It went "Baloooo", "Balooo".

The air shook in the reverberation of its power. My body was so racked by the electric feeling that I almost wanted to try and stop it early out of a fear for the unearthly feeling. I thought I might be having a heart attack because of the wrenching of my heart. I did not because I felt I had to continue watching. After observing all of this I felt it was time to go back.

I feel these birds symbolized "Death" I had recently asked to be revealed to me.

"Death. I will ask the LORD to give me a message about Death. Romans 8:25" (~30 minutes before this happened). I felt called to read Daniel 2 and fall asleep.

As I recall I haven't read this chapter in detail in a long time, if at all. After some prayer, I laid down in faith that I would soon see the meaning of Death. I checked the Word of God to test what I had seen by the Truth. I believe it did not disqualify what had been revealed from my understanding of His Word. The world I saw was not being destroyed.

It was bearing witness to the death that had already occurred. This is my interpretation.

"I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."

Genesis 9:11

Rainbows are only possible in the presence of water and light. The biggest rainbows only occur AFTER it has rained or DURING great precipitation. It's interesting because I had just changed my "cover photo" to a similar setting prior to all of this.

"The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets." 1 Corinthians 14:32

(Matthew 24:26-31, Luke 17:20-27 a brother gave me this Word recently so I included it because I find Luke often had more detail as a physician).

1 Thessalonians 5:19-22. (among many others).

I do not know if this was completely true, but God knows. Thoughts?

Last edited:

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟738,682.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm ... I have been having a look at your visions, and they seem entirely random. They don't seem to be making a lot of sense. If they don't make sense to you, or to others you need to be praying that God clarifies what He is meaning, so it can help others.

There is a verse in the bible some where that says essentially:

"Unless they sound their message in unison the people will not be warned".

There needs to be a unison with the word (the bible)
There needs to be a unison with the natural understanding
There needs to be a unison with the prophecy of others

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm ... I have been having a look at your visions, and they seem entirely random. They don't seem to be making a lot of sense. If they don't make sense to you, or to others you need to be praying that God clarifies what He is meaning, so it can help others.

There is a verse in the bible some where that says essentially:

"Unless they sound their message in unison the people will not be warned".

There needs to be a unison with the word (the bible)
There needs to be a unison with the natural understanding
There needs to be a unison with the prophecy of others
I have interpretation for them. I was sharing them for encouragement. I know better than to allow them to be disqualified. I am very learned on scripture or I wouldn't be having them.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟738,682.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If it has meaning to you then that is good. How has it helped your Spiritual growth, what have you understood from it.

p.s. I am not disqualifying your visions, or saying they are wrong, if they have personal meaning to you that is good. But it is not always good to just share anything we get. I had some dreams some time ago that I was going to share here, but God told me not to, as the meaning was personal to me, and would confuse others.

Reactions: Victor E.
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Maybe I just read it too quickly, and did not pick up what you were saying. After reading it in more depth, it could have many symbolic meanings.
I'm at work, I had to type a quick response on break. I think you have good advice concerning not sharing everything we encounter. Many things should be kept to ourselves? I can see the truth in that. Thanks!

Upvote 0