Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No data once again Manesseh. I believe it is the USA. I believe Dimitru Dudamans experiences. Did anyone actually watch the video yes or no?

Yes, I watched it. He has been around for years. I am aware of him from past years. But I am suspicious of when some latter day "prophet" says the Lord told me this or an angel showed me this. Is what he says - what the bible says? That's what counts. The bible we know for sure is true.

Todd Bently (go to you tube if you are not familiar with him) also had an angel showing him things. In the Charismatic movement, it is always the "Lord showed me this" or the "Lord showed me that". Benny Hinn, same thing. I don't think Dudaman is part of that movement. I don't know for sure. But there is no sense to latch on to these latter day "prophet" 's as though they were legit. They deal in sensationalism - otherwise you wouldn't listen to them. Think about it.

Doug

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is incorrect. The citizens in the US are by far the most charitable in the world. We give from our own pockets by the billions every year. Our government doesn't give as much as the people do by themselves. No, the Vatican are the greedy christians. You see the riches they horde in Rome, while billions starve. The popes ring alone could probably feed an entire village for at least a month!

May God Richly Bless You! MM

The citizens give more money to new age charities than Jesus based charities. And yes, the mother of all harlots, the RCC, is our mother, and we are following well in her footsteps here in america.
Our ministers drive Benzes and Caddys while the tithes are meant to feed the poor and provide relief to those in need across the world. Yet somehow, the minister and the board( many sitting member of SRoFM) find ways to waste the $$$ on new oak pews and stained glass windows, and missions trips to Hawaii.:doh:

Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Almighty's humble servant said:
The citizens give more money to new age charities than Jesus based charities. And yes, the mother of all harlots, the RCC, is our mother, and we are following well in her footsteps here in america.
Our ministers drive Benzes and Caddys while the tithes are meant to feed the poor and provide relief to those in need across the world. Yet somehow, the minister and the board( many sitting member of SRoFM) find ways to waste the $$$ on new oak pews and stained glass windows, and missions trips to Hawaii.:doh:

I'm not sure what church you're going to but before I became ordained, my pastor drove a 1998 oldsmobile, and lived in a tiny trailer on church property. Even myself, I drive a busted up 2000 jeep and work two other jobs. In fact out of all the pastors I know, none of them have had a vacation more than 50 miles from the churches they preach at in over a decade. And the last mission trip from my last church was to Africa, paid for by the missionaries (with help from the donations of the church goers). I see all the wealth being horded in Rome, more specifically in the ridiculous amounts of gold, silver, jewels and works of art housed in the Vatican.

Upvote 0

samaus12345

Jun 28, 2012
Australia
✟16,236.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dougg those characters you listed are men of GOD as can be witnessed by people getting SLAIN in the spirit at there events. Of course the world HATES them and the media view of them portrays that. There is interviews with the man himself (Benny Hinn) on youtube which i found amazingly refreshing to hear, as opposed to the GARBAGE we hear of him on atheistic, mainstream God HATING tv.

MM

I dont make fact-by assertion claims, which is why i just underlined scripture in my PDF and the data, i feel is relevant to it. I believe it is USA and i believe Dimitru Dudamen's experiences.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dougg those characters you listed are men of GOD as can be witnessed by people getting SLAIN in the spirit at there events. Of course the world HATES them and the media view of them portrays that. There is interviews with the man himself (Benny Hinn) on youtube which i found amazingly refreshing to hear, as opposed to the GARBAGE we hear of him on atheistic, mainstream God HATING tv.

MM

I dont make fact-by assertion claims, which is why i just underlined scripture in my PDF and the data, i feel is relevant to it. I believe it is USA and i believe Dimitru Dudamen's experiences.

How about just forgetting about all those guys, and you walking directly with the Lord yourself instead of through them?

Doug

Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
jinx25 said:
MM

I'm not saying you are, and I know you truly believe that revelations 17/18 refers to the US and more specifically NYC, I just simply disagree. So long as we both agree that we are saved in Christ, then we can find out from Him when the time comes!

Upvote 0

Manasseh_

not the evil king Manasseh
Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No data once again Manesseh. I believe it is the USA. I believe Dimitru Dudamans experiences. Did anyone actually watch the video yes or no?

and equally on your part once again no data to defend your premise, it works both ways friend...........even more so , you're applying your personal opinion directly to God's holy word and his word has rules about taking away or adding to this particular prophecy in question, ie The Revelation of Jesus Christ

Dimitru Dudamans is the one who claimed that an angel visited him and revealed that there are 2 "books of life", one for the gentiles and the other for jews...........and he told him that the last 4 pages are blank and when they are filled the book of the gentiles would be complete.......................nothing more than the imaginations of a man's heart

the "book of life" is God's holy inspired written word................Christ himself said so .................

Joh_5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

no need for an angel to reveal what's already known as truth..........Christ is the way to immortality through resurrection and this "book of life" The Holy Bible reveals this and none of it's pages are left blank, they're all filled with truth

this "prophet" also said that satan appeared to him in the form of a blackbird and revealed to him he had power to come against saints of God

scripture has again already revealed that we must put on the "armor" against satan and his attacks..............Paul even warned that we don't wrestle against flesh......that it is principalities........wickedness in high places against rulers of darkness

if you go through a number of this man's "visions" / "visitations" they just don't line up with scripture............I have no doubt that he was sincere in his belief, I believe I read somewhere that he smuggled a lot of bibles ,I believe into his native Romania for people to read and that he founded an orphanage..........someone correct me on this if my info is mistaken............but still sincerity doesn't equal truth and one can be sincerely deceived

I'm beginning to understand your premise now..............you're influenced by a man who's "dreams and visions" are very questionable at best and when put against the litmus test of scripture simply aren't reconciling with scripture

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure what church you're going to but before I became ordained, my pastor drove a 1998 oldsmobile, and lived in a tiny trailer on church property. Even myself, I drive a busted up 2000 jeep and work two other jobs. In fact out of all the pastors I know, none of them have had a vacation more than 50 miles from the churches they preach at in over a decade. And the last mission trip from my last church was to Africa, paid for by the missionaries (with help from the donations of the church goers). I see all the wealth being horded in Rome, more specifically in the ridiculous amounts of gold, silver, jewels and works of art housed in the Vatican.

Raise Lutheran in Chicago. Attended Orthodox and Catholic churches in both Cleveland and Chicago.
Now, I attend a Baptist Church in Ky. My first church in KY was Baptist too, and it is basically kept afloat by it's Pastor, who is also a contractor. He exceeds tithing just to keep his ministry afloat. No apostasy going on in his church.
My new church, well, it is a very large church and our minister and his family are well provided for. As are our deacons, our minister of music, and our secretaries. There are no 12 y/o Jeeps be driven by any of my churchs employees. However, it is VERY modest compared to Southland Christian Church here in Lexington. The youth minister recieves 77K/yr. I know him personally, and when I found he had left his accountant job in Columbus to minister to it's youth, I felt very happy a man would take such a loss for the ministry of the Lord. But he said he was only making 65K in Columbus Oh as an acct, and in Lex, he was recieving 77K as the youth pastor.:doh::doh::doh:

I dare say, the 3 regular pastors who drive nothing less than 60K cars, and multiple homes, receive less than he does.:sorry:

Seems the mega church is who i am talking about. The pastors like yourself are free from such, and need only focus on feeding the sheep. Keep up the great work. However, even though the RCC is decked in gold and prescious stone, fine line of scarlet and purple, she is not alone in her indecency. She is afterall, the mother of the little harlots we share our faith with.:sorry:

Upvote 0

Manasseh_

not the evil king Manasseh
Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just something to add, God already knows how things are going to end. How can He not already know all the names in His book of life already? How can there be blank pages?

yeah, that does raise a few red flags right away............but that is why we are commanded to study scriptures, to "prove all things" to test every spirit, to not be taken in by every "wind" of doctrine, to be like the bereans and see if what someone is claiming lines up with God's word.........etc.......etc..........God has given sufficient warnings on what to watch for

BTW.............Dudamans died in 1997..............when he was in the hospital this "angel" told that he wouldn't die........more work was to be done

quote from Dudamans "visitation" in the hospital and what the "angel" said............
"We fought hard against death for you. It was a hard fight. Do not fear. You will not leave. You still have work to do."

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

jinx25 said in post 74:

i believe USA is being described.

While the corrupt aspects of the U.S. (and of other countries) are included in what Revelation's symbolic "Babylon" (Rev. chs. 17-18) represents, it represents much more than just the corrupt aspects of the U.S. For the U.S. just by itself doesn't reign over the kings of the earth (Rev. 17:18). Nor is the U.S. the only place where people buy merchandise (Rev. 18:11). Nor is the U.S. the place where all martyrs have been killed (Rev. 18:24). Nor has the U.S. just by itself corrupted the entire world (Rev. 18:3). Nor has the U.S. been continuously supported by the empires of fallen man throughout history (Rev. 17:7,9-10).

Nonetheless, the corrupt world-system represented by Revelation's "Babylon" may currently be headquartered in Washington, D.C., and New York City, insofar as Washington, D.C., may currently be "the crowning city" (cf. Isa. 23:8) of mankind's corrupt politics, the first leg of Revelation's "Babylon" (Rev. 17:18). And New York City may currently be "the crowning city" of mankind's corrupt economics, the 2nd leg of Revelation's "Babylon" (Rev. 18:11). "The crowning city" of mankind's corrupt religions, the 3rd leg of Revelation's "Babylon" (Rev. 18:24), may currently be Jerusalem, as it was back in the first century A.D. (Mt. 23:35-38). Ultimately, all three legs of Revelation's "Babylon" will become headquartered in the literal rebuilt city of Babylon (in Iraq), which the Antichrist, during his future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (Rev. 13:5-18), will make the capital of the world, only to see his city of Babylon ultimately destroyed at Jesus' 2nd coming (Isa. 13).

Tyre was "the crowning city" of mankind's corrupt economics at one point in ancient times (Isa. 23:8). God allowed the destruction of ancient Tyre as a lesson, an example, "to stain the pride of all glory, and to bring into contempt all the honourable of the earth" (Isa. 23:9). In the same way, would God allow the future destruction of Washington, D.C., and New York City by terrorist nuclear bombs, as a lesson, an example, "to stain the pride of all glory, and to bring into contempt all the honourable of the earth"?

Also, the Bible teaches that, without repentance, what's sown is reaped (Gal. 6:7), and two nuclear bombs (developed in the "Manhattan" Project) were sown by the U.S. against two major cities in Japan (Hiroshima and Nagasaki) in order to terrorize Japan into surrender during World War II. So could the U.S. in the future reap two terrorist nuclear bombs against two of its own major cities (including Manhattan)? Could the U.S. avoid this fate by publicly repenting before God and asking him and Japan for forgiveness for the U.S. intentionally targeting and murdering 150,000 innocent civilian men, women, and children living in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Could the 9/11 terrorists being allowed by God to intentionally target and murder 3,000 innocent civilian men, women, and children in New York City's Twin Towers and elsewhere in the U.S. have been just a warning to the U.S., a mere shot across its bow, to try to get the U.S. to repent for what it did to the two cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? But could the U.S. continue to refuse to repent for its nuclear terrorism against Japan, leaving the way open for nuclear terrorism against the U.S.?

Also, a "restrainer" must be taken out of the way before the Antichrist can come into worldwide power (2 Thes. 2:6-9, Rev. 13:4-18). This restrainer could be a powerful angel like the one who will restrain Satan at Jesus' 2nd coming (Rev. 20:1-3). It could be Michael the archangel, the angelic prince over Israel (Dan. 12:1, 10:21,13). Michael could also currently be the angelic prince over the U.S., making sure that it supports Israel. Part of Michael's being taken out of the way, just enough to allow the Antichrist to come into worldwide power, could be God removing Michael's protection of the U.S., just enough to allow Washington, D.C., and New York City to be nuked by terrorists. This could weaken the U.S. not only by the destruction of its political and economic capitals, but also by the subsequent run on the U.S. dollar which could occur, rendering it close to worthless in world markets. The U.S. government could then finally go bankrupt, unable to finance any longer its huge debt, economy, and military. Its days as a superpower will be over, opening the way for the Antichrist to come into worldwide power (Rev. 13:4-18).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

jinx25 said in post 72:

Dumitru Duduman's Vision of America's Sudden Destruction

He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now. He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked.

I said, "No."

He said, "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Then he showed me all of Florida. "This is Florida," he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Ultimately, still-existing major cities of the whole world (not just in California, Nevada, Florida, & New York) will burn in one hour, for their corrupt aspects are part of what Revelation's symbolic "Babylon" (Rev. chs. 17-18) represents. For it represents mankind's corrupt political (Rev. 17:18), economic (Rev. 18:11), and religious (Rev. 18:24) systems throughout the earth (Rev. 18:3), and throughout history (Rev. 17:9-10). The ten kings of the Antichrist's empire will destroy with fire what Revelation's "Babylon" represents (Rev. 17:16-17) when they destroy the cities of the whole world (Rev. 16:19), probably with nukes (and possibly with Fission-Fusion-Fission, "FFF", or "666", nukes, "F" representing the number 6 in English gematria), at the time of the 7th vial (Rev. 16:17,19), which will be the final event (Rev. 16:17) of the future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18/Mt. 24, right before Jesus' 2nd coming (Rev. 19:2-20:6, Mt. 24:29-31). They could do this under the direction of Lucifer/Satan (Isa. 14:17,12), who could want to leave only a literal "scorched earth" for Jesus to return to.

Near the very end of the future tribulation, Lucifer (employing the ancient lies of Gnosticism) could say to the Antichrist and his ten kings something like: "Our great battle against the tyrant god YHWH is about to begin [Rev. 16:14, 19:19], a battle which we will win, and so we will be able to escape YHWH's prison house, this material universe, and return to the wholly-spiritual Pleroma [i.e. Heaven]. So let us now destroy this prison cell, this foul planet, and let us, as it were, burn up the gewgaws which we have hung upon our cell walls. Let us burn up our great cities, our magnificent systems. Let us break our chains of attachment to this vile physical realm, that we might more freely ascend back into our rightful place in the Pleroma [Isa. 14:13-14]".

Of course this will be a total lie. For at his 2nd coming, Jesus (who is YHWH: Jn. 10:30, Zech. 14:3-4) will completely defeat the armies of the world, arrayed against YHWH (Rev. 16:14, 19:19-21). And Jesus will have Lucifer bound in the bottomless pit during the subsequent millennium (Rev. 20:1-6, Isa. 14:15). And Jesus will restore ruined parts of the earth and make them like the Garden of Eden (Ezek. 36:35, Isa. 51:3). And after the millennium and subsequent events are over (Rev. 20:7-15), God will create a new heaven (a new first heaven, a new sky/atmosphere for the earth) and a new earth (a new surface for the earth) (Rev. 21:1). And then God will descend from the third heaven in the literal city of New Jerusalem to live with saved humanity on the new earth (Rev. 21:2-4).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums