Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Joel 2:25 " And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you"

Friends within 2-3 months have taken salome to 3-4 doctors, may be around or more than 20 times. Given lot of medicines, i have thrown some bottles but here is a pic of those medicines which salome had and the bottles are with us now. Salome had 5-7 types of tests. You can imagine the mental, physcial and financial suffering. By God's grace she was discharged from hospital and now at home.
I want salome's sound health.
I want God restore what locusts have eaten( finances, mental, physical spiritual).
Finances like, doctor charges , medicines costs test charges, our auto rickshaw charges and other charges we have suffered.
Thank you! & God bless!
20191121_092051.jpg

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mydreams, God be with you. I will pray that God keeps your daughter well, and helps you guys to recover financially and emotionally.

This life can be difficult. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray with my fellow prayer warriors to the Lord for your care and financies.
Dear Father, restore Mydreams and his family, keep them safe and bless them.

• Agree
Reactions: Mydreams
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Joel 2:25 " And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you"

Friends within 2-3 months have taken salome to 3-4 doctors, may be around or more than 20 times. Given lot of medicines, i have thrown some bottles but here is a pic of those medicines which salome had and the bottles are with us now. Salome had 5-7 types of tests. You can imagine the mental, physcial and financial suffering. By God's grace she was discharged from hospital and now at home.
I want salome's sound health.
I want God restore what locusts have eaten( finances, mental, physical spiritual).
Finances like, doctor charges , medicines costs test charges, our auto rickshaw charges and other charges we have suffered.
Thank you! & God bless!View attachment 267007
I continue in prayer for your family,

I found this lovely recording by The Living Stones Quartet. Lovely views as well,
Praise our wonderful Saviour

Upvote 0