Resolutions for 2008

May 21, 2007
Australia
✟17,094.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Don't know if this has been done...haven't been around for a while, but what are your resolutions for 2008, what do you hope to achieve and what do you want God to do?

I'm hoping God gives us a big push at church as we are all hungry to spread into community, it has been a few years now at the church plant.
On a personal level I think for the first time in my life I'm actively errr um chasing a girl. Also want to do well this year at uni and up the anti for my involvement in the Salvos.

Plus score 15 goals for the football team...hehe

norbie

Veteran
Jan 23, 2007
✟9,654.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Don't know if this has been done...haven't been around for a while, but what are your resolutions for 2008, what do you hope to achieve and what do you want God to do?

I'm hoping God gives us a big push at church as we are all hungry to spread into community, it has been a few years now at the church plant.
On a personal level I think for the first time in my life I'm actively errr um chasing a girl. Also want to do well this year at uni and up the anti for my involvement in the Salvos.

Plus score 15 goals for the football team...hehe

...and you think that you need "shaking up?"
chasing a girl and score 15 goals? go on - you are on the right track!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

marduke

I am Me ;)
Feb 10, 2004
✟12,743.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
On a personal level I think for the first time in my life I'm actively errr um chasing a girl.

hehe im in the same boat mate. :) just cant get up the courage to ask her... :doh:

another is to take my guitar playing alot more seriously than i have in the past.. i have been stuck in a plateou for far too long. and if i want to start playing to earn money then i better pick up my game. :)

Upvote 0

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Um, just ask her then, or alternatively, ask her out for a group date type thing that is much less intimidating. She may even be waiting for you to ask her lol.

As for me, this is they year I get fit. No I seriously mean it. I have my great big huge fit ball, that I have been working on every 2nd night, and it's HARD work, but it's almost fun.

Upvote 0

Monarchist

Aug 13, 2007
South
✟8,770.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Get Fit? 18 days after New Years and finally you convict me. Nasty, very nasty Neenie.
and Gentlemen.
Ask her, seriously you have to be the man. No more being a child. Be a man and ask the Girl. This could sound nasty, but be a man. Women want a man to talk to them. they are more scared than you.

Upvote 0

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL, I don't know about that - depends on the girl. These days the girls are often asking the guy out, but then I am more traditional and think it shoudl be the guy asking the girl.

Well Monarchist - I am having an incredibly hard time of the getting fit business. I feel my exercise routine is on track but my eating is NOT. LOL. We had FIL here on the weekend, and I ate heaps of junk food, then it's nephews birthday today, so going over to have a party and a bulldozer cake ROFL. So yes, I am exercising, just not eating properly.

Upvote 0

GrannieAnnie

Senior Veteran
Mar 27, 2007
Western Australia
✟18,813.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ahhhh to be in the spring of love....;)....go for it guys, girls love to be chased....trust me, I've been a "girl" for many years...:D I know !!

As for 2008....my daughter and her husband and 2 little boys are moving from Tasmania back to Perth to live, so I'm looking forward to playing the part of a real....grannie Annie.

Apart from that I just want to enjoy and recognise the daily gifts the Lord gives me....and He surprises me every day....

Upvote 0

Atria

Jan 21, 2008
✟7,690.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know this has been said by everyone on here, but just because repetition is the best way to learn, fellas...ask the gals out. It'll make their day no matter the answer. ;) So put a smile on their faces.

As for me, I'm 4 days into my hardest resolution yet, to quit smoking. I know God will give me the strength to overcome such a stupid habit.

:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums