Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Requesting grace and prayer to support my family, honor my employer at work, fix older cars and find the energy to fellowship with my church family at the end of the week.
Prayers offered for such noble endeavors ...

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,916,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Greetings @Pilgrim Making Progress, WELCOME TO CF :wave:

Praying for you!

God bless you! (Philippians 4:19-20)

--David
p.s. - I like your user name :)

Psalm 37
4 Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,644.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Requesting grace and prayer to support my family, honor my employer at work, fix older cars and find the energy to fellowship with my church family at the end of the week.

Somehow I really like the 'feel' of where you are at...

I really identify with it.

For me I find cultivating a conversation of giving thanks through the day helps immensely.

I will pray for you now...

Upvote 0

Pilgrim Making Progress

Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
Springfield
✟47,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Somehow I really like the 'feel' of where you are at...

I really identify with it.

For me I find cultivating a conversation of giving thanks through the day helps immensely.

I will pray for you now...
I've been mostly alone on another forum (GLP) for about 8 years as a Christian and saw a post referencing this forum. Thanks for your encouragement and I'll try to give thanks and rejoice in the Lord. I desperately wish I had more time with my family as I commute nearly 15 hours a week to have children in a church school that is very rural. Prayers also appreciated as I get ready to dodge deer during the moon, feeding at dawn and the mating rut coming up in the next 2 months. I need prayer for a long term solution that puts me closer to my family and work in God's time.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim Making Progress

Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
Springfield
✟47,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I joined the choir as I know The Lord inhabits the praises of His people. It truly is a quickening to sing with the body of Christ and I know it raises my frequency and joy as well.

Upvote 0

GraceTruthLove

Christian
Apr 26, 2014
✟35,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Lord, thank you that Pilgrim's heart is in the right place concerning You and his family. Please help him to honor you at home and at work - to do his best on Your Strength! Please let Sundays be days of rest and renewal for him. I pray he will have the love and energy to interact with his church family - and that they can refresh his soul as well. :amen:

Upvote 0