Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello yeshuaslavejeff
There is nothing fragile about TRUTH
I'm not infallible, may be what I gonna write will displease you, and I apologize for this: I 'm questionning: wouldn't the reason why the blaspheme towards the holy spirit won't be forgiven actually be precisely because His credibility is so very feeble, at the mercy of any lie, so easily pronounced and that can compromise it. The defenceless appearence under which He came over Jesus during His baptism could comfort this point of view.
It remains unbroken now since the beginning, and nothing can change it even to the end of the earth and beyond.
It would be for this reason that God or Jesus are overprotecting Him and then so that He remains effectively unbroken.
I submit this consideration to your benevolent regard.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

peter2

Ordinary life contemplative
Oct 10, 2015
✟54,190.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Maybe on the Spirit-filled Charismatic forum. Or you could check those beliefs with the SOP there. Rules for their forum sop. Charismatic - Non-Word of Faith Statement of Faith
There is also a catholic charismatic forum if I remember correctly. It would be in the faith groups.
Charismatic isn't denomination specific either. There's also a CF questions forum at the bottom of the homepage.
Thank you for these information

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I'm not infallible, may be what I gonna write will displease you, and I apologize for this: I 'm questionning: wouldn't the reason why the blaspheme towards the holy spirit won't be forgiven actually be precisely because His credibility is so very feeble, at the mercy of any lie, so easily pronounced and that can compromise it. The defenceless appearence under which He came over Jesus during His baptism could comfort this point of view.

Gradually, as Jesus told the disciples, as they spent frequent time alone in prayer with The Father they would start to see things His Way , and less of their own way.
This is still truth today.

This is probably the most important truth for anyone who is or who wants to be Jesus' disciple.

Upvote 0

peter2

Ordinary life contemplative
Oct 10, 2015
✟54,190.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Gradually, as Jesus told the disciples, as they spent frequent time alone in prayer with The Father they would start to see things His Way , and less of their own way.
This is still truth today
Hello, ysj,
I must admit my interpreting of His way seems to me far better when and just after praying.
How can I dissociate in my mind however and with certainty what respectively is His and my own way? Currently, with a concern of self-inquisition which I try to perform with scrupulosity, I can't believe my beliefs as infallibly His way, with the certainty you get from the seeing. Reminds me yet of the blind that believed Jesus to be the Messiah, whereas seers didn't..

Upvote 0