REPPERS!!! PLEASE come help the "pet people" - REPS in exchange!!!

USNavyBlueAngel

Contributor
May 29, 2007
✟37,279.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
(Sigh... I posted this in the wrong place initially....reposting to the subforum now)

A couple of weeks ago, you guys put a ton of pressure on the staff for your reps to come back. Among other things, you told them that the rep forum is a community of sorts, and that you needed to have it back. Even though the staff gave you the usual "be patient, we'll get to it when we can, other things take priority", you kept up. The result was that the reps got fixed very quickly. :thumbsup:

We (the people over at the pet forum) truly need YOUR help now!! We are a community in our own group too, and we are getting the same thing over & over again just like you were ("be patient, yada, yada, yada"). We are losing people from our forum, and others (including Site Supporters from there) are getting fed up too.

We just started a thread of our own:

http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7235220

and we are asking for your help!!! From one subforum to another, please help us. To sweeten the deal, I'll give reps to everyone here who goes there & helps us get what we need!! (just please post on here if you did post on there so I know who came from this forum). :thumbsup: :hug:

If we all work together, we can all get what we want. You got the reps back by applying pressure, please support us & help us to do the same!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!

:pray: :hug:

Reactions: RoseyK

arborvita

Retired.
Jun 9, 2005
Wild Wild West
✟60,253.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
CF Family and Friends.

The Pet issues are on the list and are a priority. The constant battle to demand things be put first when the site issues as a whole are still not 100 percent stable is not fair for the site as a whole. The coder and technical team are working as diligently as possible. Please again I ask pray about this and as the bible instructs us Do all things without murmuring and disputings so that we can be blameless and harmless children of God. Phil 2:14-15.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me or go to the announcements forum to keep up to date with what is going on.

Reactions: Gazelle
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums