west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You should know what I'm talking about if you know scripture.
Do you mean accept what you're presenting as the truth? Why don't you understand Abraham was a gentile Hebrew and not an Israelite a descendant of the Hebrews?

• Friendly
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not really interested in a Scripture swap meet. I made a comment about your quotes. If you don't want to explain them that's OK by me. You used them to make statements I don't accept. Thus I see them as maligned and misused. I call that abuse.

Tell me what you don't understand, and I'll explain it.

Unless you'd call that abuse.

Upvote 0

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just amazing. Maybe it's because it disproves your argument. NTL here's some passages for you consideration.

Ex 14:2, 15, 16:3, 6, 9, 10, 19:3, 6, 20:22, 25:22, 27:20

That should be enough to make my point.

Let's start slow and simple.

What does Ex 14:2 disprove?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No the believer doesn't join Israel. The believer joins the saints. As a group Jews aren't known as saints.

Believers do not join saints. Paul said gentile believers join the same tree that has natural born Jews. That's Israel. You are merely denying the obvious truth here.

Reactions: Dave L
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That doesn't permit Jesus to marry the divorced wife of His Father.

No one will marry the divorced wives of the Father. The Son has his own bride who has never been married.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think you got the wrong critter there. Hebrews are gentiles. Israelites aren't.

Not acco4ding to Paul:

Php 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Php 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let's start slow and simple.

What does Ex 14:2 disprove?
Your point is God made a covenant with a mixed multitude. My point is God made a covenant with the the COI only. Here in Ex 14:2 is the first reference in my string of references showing God told Moses to speak to Israel only. I don't know how many passages I need to prove the point.

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Believers do not join saints. Paul said gentile believers join the same tree that has natural born Jews. That's Israel. You are merely denying the obvious truth here.
No Paul didn't say believers joined Israel anywhere in any of his letters. Paul did say believers are fellow citizens with saints -

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

I think you skip the bolded and emphasize the household of God being Israel. That is incorrect.

There is more evidence in passages like Gal 3:28, Rom 11:17, JN 10:16, 15:1-7 and more.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not acco4ding to Paul:

Php 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Php 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
All Hebrews aren't Israelites. All Israelites are Hebrews.

Upvote 0