Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Blasphemies against Mary are quite frankly Satanic and they really make me angry. However my offence at blasphemies against Mary is absolutely nothing compared to how much God is offended by the abominable things said, done, and thought against her. My being angry at blasphemies Mary is completely useless and counterproductive, what I need to do is work on making reparation for all the abominable outrages committed against the Blessed Mother.

So I’m making this thread on the OBOB chapel in which I offer up various prayers in reparation for many outrageous blasphemies committed against her. All fellow Catholics are more than welcome to stop by on this thread offer up prayers as well, while we should call a spade a spade, it’s even more important to remember that these are God’s truths, not ours, and we must have Him first and foremost in our minds, especially when blasphemies are committed.

Blessed be the Great Mother of God, Mary Most Holy!

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
+In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.+

V. Lord, have mercy.
R. Christ have mercy.
V. Lord have mercy. Christ hear us.
R. Christ graciously hear us.
God the Father of heaven, have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit, have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, have mercy on us.

Holy Mary, pray for us.
Holy Mother of God, pray for us.
Holy Virgin of Virgins, [etc.]
Mother of Christ,
Mother of divine grace,
Mother most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother inviolate,
Mother undefiled,
Mother most amiable,
Mother most admirable,
Mother of good Counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Virgin most prudent,
Virgin most venerable,
Virgin most renowned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Spiritual vessel,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Mystical rose,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the covenant,
Gate of heaven,
Morning star,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of Angels,
Queen of Patriarchs,
Queen of Prophets,
Queen of Apostles,
Queen of Martyrs,
Queen of Confessors,
Queen of Virgins,
Queen of all Saints,
Queen conceived without original sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy Rosary,
Queen of families,
Queen of peace,

V. Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,
R. Spare us, O Lord.
R. Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Have mercy on us.

V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray. Grant, we beseech Thee, O Lord God, that we thy servants may enjoy perpetual health of mind and body, and by the glorious intercession of blessed Mary, ever Virgin, may we be freed from present sorrow, and rejoice in eternal happiness. Through Christ our Lord. R. Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Is it possible to blaspheme a human being? Moses, Abraham, David, for instance?
Ask in the main OBOB sub-Forum, this is the Chapel, we don't do discussions here.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

V. Lord, have mercy.
R. Christ have mercy.
V. Lord have mercy. Christ hear us.
R. Christ graciously hear us.
God the Father of heaven, have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit, have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, have mercy on us.

Holy Mary, pray for us.
Holy Mother of God, pray for us.
Holy Virgin of Virgins, [etc.]
Mother of Christ,
Mother of divine grace,
Mother most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother inviolate,
Mother undefiled,
Mother most amiable,
Mother most admirable,
Mother of good Counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Virgin most prudent,
Virgin most venerable,
Virgin most renowned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Spiritual vessel,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Mystical rose,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the covenant,
Gate of heaven,
Morning star,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of Angels,
Queen of Patriarchs,
Queen of Prophets,
Queen of Apostles,
Queen of Martyrs,
Queen of Confessors,
Queen of Virgins,
Queen of all Saints,
Queen conceived without original sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy Rosary,
Queen of families,
Queen of peace,

R. Spare us, O Lord.
R. Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Have mercy on us.

V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray. Grant, we beseech Thee, O Lord God, that we thy servants may enjoy perpetual health of mind and body, and by the glorious intercession of blessed Mary, ever Virgin, may we be freed from present sorrow, and rejoice in eternal happiness. Through Christ our Lord. R. Amen.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

In Pontevedra, on December 10, 1925, Sister Lúcia was favored with a visit from our Blessed Mother and the Child Jesus. First, the Child Jesus spoke,

“Have pity on the Heart of your Most Holy Mother. It is covered with the thorns with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment and there is no one to remove them with an act of reparation.”

Then, our Blessed Mother extended her hand in which she held her heart surrounded with thorns and said,

“Behold, my daughter, my heart encircled with thorns with which ungrateful men pierce me at every moment by their blasphemies and ingratitude. Do you at least try to console me and announce in my name that I promise to assist at the hour of death with the graces necessary for salvation all those who, on the first Saturday of five consecutive months confess, receive Holy Communion, recite the Rosary and keep me company for 15 minutes meditating on the mysteries of the Rosary with the intention of making reparation to me.”

Prayer of Reparation for Blasphemy Against the Blessed Virgin Mary
Most glorious Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother, turn thine eyes in pity upon us, miserable sinners; we are sorely afflicted by the many evils that surround us in this life, but especially do we feel our hearts break within us upon hearing the dreadful insults and blasphemies uttered against thee, O Virgin Immaculate.

O how these impious sayings offend the infinite Majesty of God and of His only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ! How they provoke His indignation and give us cause to fear the terrible effects of His vengeance! Would that the sacrifice of our lives might avail to put an end to such outrages and blasphemies; were it so, how gladly we should make it; for we desire, O most holy Mother, to love thee and to honor thee with all our hearts, since this is the will of God. And because we love thee, we will do all that is in our power to make thee honored and loved by all men.

On this her feast day, she is always especially generous to her true children, those who are consecrated to her Immaculate Heart. Ask her boldly for the graces you need to advance in her service! You will be amazed at her generosity!

Thus, Our Lady of Fatima came to request the devotion of the First Saturdays of Reparation years before she asked for the Consecration of Russia, indicating the need to prepare spiritually for such a monumental task. The Pope in 1925 was Pius XI and he could easily have instituted this devotion. Bishops all over the world, even a vast movement of faithful could have driven this devotion to an overwhelming tide of penitential support for the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Sadly, this never happened.

In 1930, Sister Lucia asked Our Lord Jesus Christ why five First Saturdays instead of any other number. Sister Lúcia said that Our Lord explained that there are five offenses against the Immaculate Heart of His Mother which require reparation. They are:

• Blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception;
  • Blasphemies against Her Perpetual Virginity;
  • Blasphemies against Her Divine Maternity, in refusing at the same time to recognize Her as the Mother of men.
  • Blasphemies of those who publicly seek to sow in the hearts of children indifference or scorn, or even hatred of our Immaculate Mother;
  • The offenses of those who outrage Her directly in Her holy images.

Offering up The Most Holy Rosary to our Lord Jesus Christ and to Holy Spirit and to Most Holy Mother Mary for Holy Reparation of God The Most High's Holy Sacred Glorious heart, and for God The Most Highs Holy Heavenly Burdens removed, for Holy Reparation of our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Sacred Heart and for Holy Reparation of our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Marys Holy Immaculate Heart prior to praying The Most Holy Rosary, prior to praying our Blessed Holy Trinitys Divine Mercy Chaplet and or Novena and prior to praying our Lords Holy Wound Chaplet regularly while fasting, giving up sweets, treats, leisure time activities, our Lord Jesus Christ is well pleased and Most Holy Mother Mary is well pleased. Sacrifices and obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ I offer up for Holy Reparation yet never enough! I can do better daily and weekly I know in my heart through Jesus and Holy Spirit and through Most Holy Mother Mary. So this week trying more greatly and asking Holy Heaven to pray for me again.

What a wonderful surprise it is to be gifted with our Lord Jesus Christ saying

"Granted"when our prayers are most pleasing to Him and when our prayers are most pleasing to our Most Holy Mother Mary through Most Holy Mother Mary Herself and Her Beseechings in The Most Holy Rosary, in Gods Holy Divine Mercy Chaplet and Novena and in The Holy Wound Chaplet - always include our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Mary in every Prayer that is prayed.

With all of the Glory our Lords, because on our own we can do nothing. It is only through our Lord Jesus Christ and through Most Holy Mother Mary in Holy Spirit that we can do things. While calling upon Gods Holy Saints, Holy Angels, Holy Souls in Heaven, "Storm Holy Heaven, our Lord Jesus Christ told Saint Marie Chambon when delivering His Holy Wound Chaplet. And to offer up for all of our Lord Jesus Christs Loving Holy Intentions and to offer up for all of Most Holy Mother Mary's Loving Holy Intentions Jesus has requested while praying for Holy Reparation of His Sacred Heart and Holy Reparation of Most Holy Mother Marys Holy Immaculate Heart.

We Love Thee, We Adore Thee and we thank Thee Dear Lord Jesus Christ and our Most Holy Divine Mother of God our Most Holy Divine Queen of Heaven, Holy Divine Queen of Hearts/Souls and Holy Divine Queen of Earth - it is Holy Mother Mary Whom brings Gods Holy Divine Heavenly Refreshments and Graces to all of The Holy Souls in Purgatory while praying and passing on our prayers to our Blessed Holy Trinity, Whom intercedes to those whom call upon Most Holy Mother Mary while praying and liaising with God and His Holy Angels, Holy Saints, Holy Martyrs, Holy Disciples, Holy Prophets, Holy Priests, Holy Souls in Heaven, Holy Catholic Religious in Heaven, while interceding with our Lord Jesus Christ and answering many prayers and dealing with Souls through our Lord Jesus Christ at the same time and manifested in many many places including here on earth appearing and present and in Holy Divine Heavenly attendance in Holy Masses.

To name but just a few of the trillions of Holy Divine Tasks in and from God The Most High.

Souls will be in for a shock when they finally realise in Gods Holy Spirit of Truth how much God The Most High our Most Holy Divine Heavenly Majesty has bestowed upon His Most Treasured Holy Divine Daughter and Mother of God - our Holy Divine Queen of Heaven and Earth and of all Hearts/Souls.

How many Graces bestowed upon people here through Most Holy Mother Mary and Her Holy Divine Beseechings to God for Souls' salvation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Act of Consecration to Jesus through Mary
O Eternal and incarnate Wisdom! O sweetest and most adorable Jesus! True God and true man, only Son of the Eternal Father, and of Mary, always virgin! I adore Thee profoundly in the bosom and splendors of Thy Father during eternity; and I adore Thee also in the virginal bosom of Mary, Thy most worthy Mother, in the time of Thine incarnation.

I give Thee thanks for that Thou hast annihilated Thyself, taking the form of a slave in order to rescue me from the cruel slavery of the devil. I praise and glorify Thee for that Thou hast been pleased to submit Thyself to Mary, Thy holy Mother, in all things, in order to make me Thy faithful slave through her. But, alas! Ungrateful and faithless as I have been, I have not kept the promises which I made so solemnly to Thee in my Baptism; I have not fulfilled my obligations; I do not deserve to be called Thy child, nor yet Thy slave; and as there is nothing in me which does not merit Thine anger and Thy repulse, I dare not come by myself before Thy most holy and august Majesty. It is on this account that I have recourse to the intercession of Thy most holy Mother, whom Thou hast given me for a mediatrix with Thee. It is through her that I hope to obtain of Thee contrition, the pardon of my sins, and the acquisition and preservation of wisdom.

Hail, then, O immaculate Mary, living tabernacle of the Divinity, where the Eternal Wisdom willed to be hidden and to be adored by angels and by men! Hail, O Queen of Heaven and earth, to whose empire everything is subject which is under God. Hail, O sure refuge of sinners, whose mercy fails no one. Hear the desires which I have of the Divine Wisdom; and for that end receive the vows and offerings which in my lowliness I present to thee.

I, ________________, a faithless sinner, renew and ratify today in thy hands the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before. In the presence of all the heavenly court I choose thee this day for my Mother and Mistress. I deliver and consecrate to thee, as thy slave, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God in time and in eternity.

Receive, O benignant Virgin, this little offering of my slavery, in honor of, and in union with, that subjection which the Eternal Wisdom deigned to have to thy maternity; in homage to the power which both of you have over this poor sinner, and in thanksgiving for the privileges with which the Holy Trinity has favored thee. I declare that I wish henceforth, as thy true slave, to seek thy honor and to obey thee in all things.

O admirable Mother, present me to thy dear Son as His eternal slave, so that as He has redeemed me by thee, by thee He may receive me! O Mother of mercy, grant me the grace to obtain the true Wisdom of God; and for that end receive me among those whom thou lovest and teachest, whom thou leadest, nourishest and protectest as thy children and thy slaves.

O faithful Virgin, make me in all things so perfect a disciple, imitator and slave of the Incarnate Wisdom, Jesus Christ thy Son, that I may attain, by thine intercession and by thine example, to the fullness of His age on earth and of His glory in Heaven. Amen.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
St. Bernard of Clairveaux on the Holy Name of Mary

O man, whoever you are, if you realize that in the whirlwind of this world, far from walking on firm ground, you are driven hither and thither by storms and tempests, turn not your eyes from this bright Star, if you do not want to be swallowed up by the hurricane. If the winds of temptation are stirred up, if you encounter dangers and tribulations, look at the Star, and invoke Mary: “respice Stellam, voca Mariam”!

If you are shaken by waves of pride, ambition, criticism or jealousy, look at the Star and invoke Mary! If anger, avarice, or the seductions of the flesh stir up a storm in your soul, cast a glance towards Mary, “respice ad Mariam”. If troubled by the enormity of your crimes, confused by the weight of the sins on your conscience, you feel yourself slipping into the whirlpool of sadness and the abyss of despair, then think of Mary, “cogita Mariam”. In perils, in anguish, in perplexity, think of Mary, invoke Mary. Let Her name be constantly on your lips, let it never leave your heart…

Prayer of Reparation for Blasphemy Against the Blessed Virgin Mary

Mary-and-Child-2.jpg

I will declare thy name unto my brethren. I will praise thee in the assembly of the faithful.
Most glorious Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother, turn thine eyes in pity upon us, miserable sinners; we are sorely afflicted by the many evils that surround us in this life, but especially do we feel our hearts break within us upon hearing the dreadful insults and blasphemies uttered against thee, O Virgin Immaculate.

O how these impious sayings offend the infinite Majesty of God and of His only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ! How they provoke His indignation and give us cause to fear the terrible effects of His vengeance! Would that the sacrifice of our lives might avail to put an end to such outrages and blasphemies! Were it so, how gladly we should make that sacrifice; for we desire, O most holy Mother, to love thee and to honor thee with all our hearts, since this is the will of God. And because we love thee, we will do all that is in our power to make thee honored and loved by all men.

In the meantime do thou, our merciful Mother, comforter of the afflicted, accept this our act of reparation which we offer thee for ourselves and for all our families, as well as for all who impiously blaspheme thee, not knowing what they say. Do thou obtain for them from Almighty God the grace of conversion, and thus render more manifest and more glorious thy kindness, thy power and thy great mercy. May they join with us in proclaiming thee blessed among women, the Immaculate Virgin and most compassionate Mother of God. Amen.

The Name of Mary at the Hour of Death

O Mary, my tender Mother, imprint thy Name, with that of Jesus, upon the inmost recesses of my heart. Obtain for me of God, in my last hour, to utter thy blessed Name and that of thy Son, with lively faith and ardent love, in order that by the virtue of these holy Names, the enemies of my salvation may be put to flight, and I may resign my soul into the hands of my Heavenly Father. Amen.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Let Us Pray.
O Almighty God, Who beholdest Thy servants earnestly desirous of placing themselves under the shadow and protection of the name of the Most Holy Virgin Mary, vouchsafe, we beseech Thee, that by her charitable intercession, we may be delivered from all evil on earth, and may adore Thee forever in Heaven, through Jesus Christ Our Lord, Who lives and reigns with Thee in the unity of the Holy Ghost, one God, world without end. Amen.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, Queen of our hearts, Mother of the Church, do thou offer to the Eternal Father the Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ, for the conversion of poor sinners, especially our Pontiff.

Sweet Heart of Mary be our salvation!

Remember: pray the Rosary and confound satan!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums