Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I pray the following prayer every night before going to sleep. It is a good way for me to end my day. :)

"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits.
First --- To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Second --- To purify the good I have done poorly this day and during all my life. Glory Be, etc.
Third --- To supply for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and all my life. Glory Be, etc."

"This Prayer for Daily Neglects, as it is best known, invites us to offer God the Father the Sacred Heart of his Divine Son, as we read below, in reparation for our sins. The third petition brings to mind the Penitential Rite at Mass."

Copied and pasted from: A Prayer For Daily Neglects: Offering The Sacred Heart Of Jesus

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I pray the following prayer every night before going to sleep. It is a good way for me to end my day. :)

"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits.
First --- To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Second --- To purify the good I have done poorly this day and during all my life. Glory Be, etc.
Third --- To supply for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and all my life. Glory Be, etc."

"This Prayer for Daily Neglects, as it is best known, invites us to offer God the Father the Sacred Heart of his Divine Son, as we read below, in reparation for our sins. The third petition brings to mind the Penitential Rite at Mass."

Copied and pasted from: A Prayer For Daily Neglects: Offering The Sacred Heart Of Jesus
Thank you for posting Jan! :)

Upvote 0

Jan001

Striving to win the prize...
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It’s a happy turtle with a wagging tail. It’s been botched up since the board upgraded.
We had a tiny painted turtle named Elmer when I was a child. Our upstairs bedrooms got so cold one winter that he slightly froze in his pan. We warmed it up near the oil stove downstairs and he was happy to move freely again. We kept him downstairs after that.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
It’s a happy turtle with a wagging tail. It’s been botched up since the board upgraded.
Oh yeah I forgot the tail wagged. :idea:

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0