UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2Th 2:7 (NASB)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains [will do so] until he is taken out of the way

I hope many of you who read this thread are familiar with this verse, when after the falling away of mankind or the times when mankind forgets God and follows the sins of the flesh, the restrainer is removed allowing the man of lawlessness to work fully.

What I was curious about, is that within the last month or so, I have noticed an increase in anomalous stuff happening that goes outside the normal status quo. Of course we have wars and rumors of wars, but in general life goes on, but this has been very peculiar. It seems that many people I know have all started to develop problems in their lives, whether it be health, emotional, etc. I say this is out of the ordinary, because it isn't just one person I know having problems, but seemingly everyone I know is starting to show problems in their lives all of a sudden.

Also, I have noticed an impressive amount of reports of stuff falling from the sky lately and a large amount of eyewitnessed UFO reports. Is it me or is a lot of strange stuff happening within the last month that seems to be especially escalating.
[/FONT]

timlamb

Senior Veteran
Feb 22, 2006
Entiat Washington
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have noticed what seems to me to be a larger divission between sheep and goats. The Holy Spirit is moving and the devil is countering.

I don't really think it is a sign, although I do believe we are seeing prophecy on the horizon. But the world is a little odd, or maybe it's just me, LOL.

Upvote 0

Tractor1

Liberalism has taken the place of Persecution.
Jun 8, 2004
Southwest
✟9,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus made divisions in time as He foretold the future.
The wars and rumours of wars part was not for the end - as we are told that part comes to pass and the end is not yet.

I see this as there were to be wars
WWI
WWII

then a time of no world war

then for the beginning of sorrows would come WWIII as in nation shall rise against nation, kingdom against kingdom.....

but this time is still not yet the section for the beast and his rule.....but will end - it seems with a covenant, and this is the later covenant that the beast will deal with.
He shall confirm the covenant with many.
as in strengthen it

After this, Daniel begins to call it holy as in now it seems to involve the holy site.

I believe that we are in this time of the beginning of sorrows, so I watch for the Palestinians to fall.
I've yet to witness any accountability for your dogmatic assertions of Saddam's return. As you've claimed a special anointing to teach on such matters isn't it reasonable for others to expect such?

In Christ,
Tracey

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've yet to witness any accountability for your dogmatic assertions of Saddam's return. As you've claimed a special anointing to teach on such matters isn't it reasonable for others to expect such?

In Christ,
Tracey

Exactly why vinsight is on my very short ignore list. It was after the claim that King Nebuchadnezzar would be resurrected and live again in the flesh...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.