Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

02 December 2023 – Algeria​

Continue to intercede for this North African nation, praying that our Algerian brothers and sisters will be granted freedom to worship God and share the gospel.
Number of Prayers 11
YES - I WILL PRAY
Algeria

01 December 2023 – Algeria​

Thank God for the presidential pardon given to Hamid Soudad who was serving a five-year sentence for blasphemy, after he shared a caricature of Islam’s prophet Mohammed on social media.
Number of Prayers 23
YES - I WILL PRAY
Algeria

30 November 2023 – Uganda​

Pray for the church in the Sahel and sub-Saharan regions of Africa which many see as the new epicentre of world terrorism. Islamic State is rallying jihadis to migrate to the region.
Number of Prayers 23
YES - I WILL PRAY
Uganda

29 November 2023 – Uganda​

Pray for the pastors whom Release International associate ministries are supporting to stand in the face of growing Islamist extremism. Pray they will keep their eyes on Jesus.
Number of Prayers 24
YES - I WILL PRAY
Uganda

28 November 2023 – Uganda​

Pray that the Ugandan Government will do more to uphold religious freedom, including the right to share one’s beliefs and convert from one faith to another.
Number of Prayers 24
YES - I WILL PRAY
Uganda

27 November 2023 – Uganda​

Pray for the wife and three-year-old son of Abudu Amisi who was killed by people in his village in Pallisa district two weeks after he put his faith in Christ.
Number of Prayers 27
YES - I WILL PRAY
Uganda

26 November 2023 – Uganda​

Pray for Pastor Davidson Okirori of Mayuge district, eastern Uganda, who was attacked and beaten unconscious by hard-line Muslims after he contrasted Jesus with Mohammed at a funeral.
Number of Prayers 48
YES - I WILL PRAY
Uganda

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, you know every man's heart. I pray for your hand of protection for your children in Uganda whose lives are being threatened by their enemies. Protect the schools, churches and pastors from those who would see them harmed. Strengthen the church and strengthen your people to stand strong against those who would take their lives.

More importantly, Father, guard their hearts against lies, the ideology spread by the Enemy. Straighten their minds so they may raise the shield of faith and stand for your truth against the roaring lion that would devour them.

As for Algeria, Lord, may you continue to expand the progress that you have made. Open doors for your people and grant them wisdom, that the government may look favorably upon them and grant them success.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0