Reilly's [open]ed Pub CXCIV - Ashes to Smashes, those Pommies are bust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ B.K.

But I'm Le Tired...
Jun 24, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio
Visit site
✟26,051.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Sounds great! What'd you guys do for Thanksgiving?

Some relatives came over. We had all the usual food: Turkey, stuffing, mased potatoes, corn, mixed vegetables, cranberries, rolls, pumpkin pie, & apple pie

Upvote 0

EllenMoran

Lord, I believe, help my unbelief
Mar 16, 2004
Cincinnati, OH
✟17,024.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They tried to bust the myth that you can't make a concrete glider that actually works. Kind of a cool one - similar to when I try to wrap my head around how a big honking piece of steel called a plane can stay up (which always makes me feel like Mr. Weasley from Harry Potter).

We were just in Munich for vacation - did a bunch of sightseeing, saw some of the gorgeous churches around the city, went to Salzburg ... it was pretty cool. Downside was that we lost my camera case w/a big memory card in it somewhere along a brewery/beer hall tour (the camera was getting used, & each of us thought the other had the case when we left). But, at least it's replaceable stuff; only a couple of pictures on there hadn't been downloaded.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
nobody fear hayleas here for 25 min
Oh thank the One!

Bad news from school... really bad news. A kid I knew from my modern European history class last year died in a car crash a couple days ago. I knew his girlfriend from choir too. He was really funny, I remember all the times he made me laugh in history class, the joking between him and the teacher...:cry: :cry: Not again! This cannot be happening again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.