Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, United States
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Got you both beat. My dog has to be combed or brushed first, then bathed, then combed/brushed again *while* being dried by a drier or else she'll "felt". I have been having my Sammies done by the groomers twice a year for sometime now since it's a lot of trouble and I'm not getting any younger. Besides, since a Sammie is white and so needs either blueing or one of those specialty shampoos that the groomers use for the dog to always look nice. (Between grooms a line-combing/brushing has her looking nice.)

I didn't always have the groomers bathe my dogs. When I was younger with my first Sammie, I did it myself, but I didn't quite get the blueing right. Had a light blue dog for awhile. ^_^

Upvote 0

CruciFixed

Nov 17, 2008
Akron, Ohio
✟6,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well my dad found out we're planning to move near where he lives around mid-late October and he blames me for the problems I've had with her.

Well he always used to tell me to eliminate the common denominator whenever there's a problem

She's had problems with all my siblings on numerous different occasions.

So who is the common denominator?

Not us....her. She's ALWAYS had some problem and yet my dad has never had a problem with her daughter. And I don't mean just trying to get along with step children issues I mean major problems where its been to where they almost got a divorce. She's even been super mean to my autistic brother.

Some how he thinks I am the problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Starlightsobright

Jesus is Love
Aug 2, 2011
✟22,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Got you both beat. My dog has to be combed or brushed first, then bathed, then combed/brushed again *while* being dried by a drier or else she'll "felt". I have been having my Sammies done by the groomers twice a year for sometime now since it's a lot of trouble and I'm not getting any younger. Besides, since a Sammie is white and so needs either blueing or one of those specialty shampoos that the groomers use for the dog to always look nice. (Between grooms a line-combing/brushing has her looking nice.)

I didn't always have the groomers bathe my dogs. When I was younger with my first Sammie, I did it myself, but I didn't quite get the blueing right. Had a light blue dog for awhile. ^_^

Hello Again:wave:
A light blue puppy.:D
Our little girl is white and we bath her weekly. She has her own plastic bathtub and she is fine as long as she can stand easily in it. If she if fidgety she will have her front legs on the chair the little tub is on. She gets a nice rinse and we have a towel each so she gets a cuddle from mummy and daddy. She then plays tug of war with daddy and goes for a walk to dry off. She hates the hair drier. :)

Upvote 0

Starlightsobright

Jesus is Love
Aug 2, 2011
✟22,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well my dad found out we're planning to move near where he lives around mid-late October and he blames me for the problems I've had with her.

Well he always used to tell me to eliminate the common denominator whenever there's a problem

She's had problems with all my siblings on numerous different occasions.

So who is the common denominator?

Not us....her. She's ALWAYS had some problem and yet my dad has never had a problem with her daughter. And I don't mean just trying to get along with step children issues I mean major problems where its been to where they almost got a divorce. She's even been super mean to my autistic brother.

Some how he thinks I am the problem.

You poor thing. My son has Fb and I am not his"friend"not that I have FB anyway. Most children are not friends with parents on it unless it was set up as a family communication place anyway. You might set one up for family communication to keep the peace and keep her on a "need to know basis" as she obviously has not bonded with any of you , so isn't a friend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CruciFixed

Nov 17, 2008
Akron, Ohio
✟6,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.