Not open for further replies.

ab1385

Respect my authoritah!
Jan 26, 2004
✟8,355.00
Faith
Agnostic
Joel 2:31 said:
The sun will be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Ok, so if this meant 'when the moon goes red, the day of the Lord has arrived', then this prophecy would have already been shown to be false by the moon turning red several times before now with no 'day of the lord'. Therefore it does not mean that.

Also, I highly doubt that "the sun turning to darkness' means 'it'll be at night'...

Why do people get so hung up on prophecies like this? I'll near guarantee that I'll be able to post up tomorrow without the day of the Lord having come, jus because of Lunar Eclipse.

Upvote 0

ArmoredTruth

Jan 5, 2007
✟15,444.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm just trying to watch for signs. I figured this has happened many times before, but one day the moon turning blood red will happen. Was Jesus talking about eclipses in his prophecy? Will the stars not shine their light because of a cloudy night? The weather is already acting strange lately, most anybody you ask might say. Should we just not worry and go about our days until one day someone forces you to recieve a mark on your hand or head? Will that be the final wake up call? I even have a friend who tells me he's running to the woods when stuff goes down like that. What should we get 'hung up' on if we don't get 'hung up' on the words of Jesus?

Upvote 0

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
When The End comes, the moon won't jsut be red, all vegetation will have been destroyed, some people will have marks and worship some man, the earth will shake to and fro, and massive heat, and so on.
This is just a lunar eclipse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.