One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's always something she is celebrating in the dream.

Did your mum die in the Lord? If so this could explain her celebrating life right now and does not need to be false dream therefore.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,917.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry that your Mom passed. I know it has to be difficult.

We can take comfort,, as a believer -
'We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord." II Cor 5:6

The dreams are wonderful and what better reason to celebrate and be at peace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, she was a Christian but are the dead no longer resting in peace, what's the constant celebration for?

Christians are at peace with God in Heaven when they die. I had a similar dream after my mom had passed away. Only she was very sickly in my dream. Just happy to go to the party. Sorry about your mom. Was your mom's death recent?

Upvote 0

Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
@MF1, she went to be with the Lord in 2017. Sorry to hear about your mum's passing. I hope you have good dreams about her to help comfort you. I don't believe people that passed should appear in dreams though(that's why I thought it was evil) but seeing someone in her image in a place that can be best described as paradise, is comforting, thanks

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
@MF1, she went to be with the Lord in 2017. Sorry to hear about your mum's passing. I hope you have good dreams about her to help comfort you. I don't believe people that passed should appear in dreams though(that's why I thought it was evil) but seeing someone in her image in a place that can be best described as paradise, is comforting, thanks

My mom passed in 2017 also, at around Thanksgiving. At least you had good dreams! God bless.

• Friendly
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Greetings, Joined To Christ!

I just noticed this or I would have responded earlier. But listen, this isn't evil at all. Scripture describes us as having a cloud of witnesses in Heaven who cheer us on in the spiritual race, and that's what this dream is communicating. From other dreams I've interpreted, this very often includes family members, who are rooting for us. It means she is watching you and celebrating what you are doing, and how you are doing spiritually. And I must say also that I've noticed some of your posts before, and you do seem to have a spiritual aptitude about you.

So God bless. This is a good dream, not a bad one. Be encouraged that she is watching you, and rejoicing in your living for the Lord.

Blessings in Him,
Hidden

• Winner
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0