Virginia
✟16,344.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
Come to the forum, Moriah. There you can say what you need to say. Leave this thread, as it's not helping you.
The forum would be good for you Moriah, where there is no need to walk on "eggshells"there. You can say what you like and not worry about those who condemn you.

~Blessed Be.

Upvote 0

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
This thread is closed for cool-off and clean-up. It will be reopened within 24-48 hours unless Erwin needs to open it earlier for further announcements.

I ask that the thread participants use this time to take a few breaths and a few steps away from the fray.

Upvote 0

Erwin

May 13, 2015
✟216,037.00
Hi all

Just an update: the pastors and recovery team people are still discussing this issue - without doubt there will be changes to how this forum will be managed, if it will exist at all - I think everyone agrees that the implementation of this forum was not done in the best way possible, and I take some responsibility for that, for not getting the full picture and ensuring that the proper communication occurred - nevertheless, we need to move forward - I ask for prayers for wisdom for all concern. I will post the final decision in a new Announcement.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.