✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones, let us consider what we have heard :
For the commandment is a lamp and the teaching a light, and the reproofs of DISCIPLINE are the way of life, -Proverbs 6:23 ESV

When we consider what was written in KJV :
“For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; And reproofs of INSTRUCTION are the way of life:”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭6:23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

So reproofs of discipline is reproofs of instruction.

How we may perceive and understand reproof ? This is what we have heard:

“Turn you at my reproof: Behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭1:23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Just we turn at our Lord’s reproof, that we should perceive that He will pour out His Spirit unto us. He will make known His words unto us.

So just our children turn at our reproof, that they may perceive that we in Christ pour out His Spirit unto them. Holy Spirit will make known His words unto them.

Beloved ones, let us as parents be careful how we discipline or instruct our children, that we may instruct our children as the Lord have taught us.

So let us discipline or instruct our children NOT according to our own righteousness but according to the righteousness of God, that our children may not receive the instructions of our old nature, that they may receive instructions of our new nature in Christ.

Beloved ones, let us as parents NOT afflict our children with wrong discipline or instructions, that they may be receive the Spirit of love, that the Holy Spirit comforts them with His love.

To God the Father be all glory and thanksgiving through Christ. Amen

Reactions: Skye1300