A noob I guess
Mar 1, 2013
Uhh, Meh
✟8,354.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What do you mean by "triggering"? Do you mean it is extremely startling/disturbing?

If it contains very difficult times then you have my empathy.
Sorry to respond for someone else, but a "trigger" is essentially something that might make another person start to relive one of their own horrors, etc .... such as in PTSD. For example, a person starts to describe something graphic about what happened to themselves, and this in turn pushes you (the listener) over the edge and messes with you for days or more, because the same or similar thing happened to you as well. If you deal with addictions, it may also cause you to start to crave the addiction. Triggers effect OCD, etc and so forth. So the trigger doesn't have to be graphic or disturbing, it just has to be a *trigger* that may provoke a response in *you*, no matter how graphic or trivial it might seem to others who don't have that same response.

Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟826,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
they are now yep. my height grew since 3 years ago :clap:

Some things we just out grow and need to replace. One of my granddaughters at 13 is taller then her mother and all legs, she has been hard to keep in clothes. Our schools have exchanges for uniforms that do not cost much, but they are used clothes.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,552.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I have experienced ay miracles in my life, divine healing, God telling me future events, many divine encounters. You can read about them at Know God Personally I have also included one of my stories here:

One morning I got up and walked into the hall and I heard a voice that I believed was God say "How would you like to be stabbed in the Valley". The Valley was known as the rough end of town, and the voice scared me a little, I wondered if I had done something to offend God. I had planned to go down to the Valley to ask people out to church as was my habit at the time. In the end I went anyway regardless of the fear. I walked up to the first person I met and asked him if he would like to go out to church. He said to me "I am an atheist, I don't believe in God". I just said "fine", but hoped to change his mind. He then proceeded to unbutton his shirt and showed me scar marks up and down his chest and stomach. He said to me, "I was attacked by a knife wielding man in the Valley some time ago and spent months recovering in hospital, How could God allow that to happen to me". Then I knew why God had said in the morning "How would I like to be stabbed?". God understood this man, but had a good plan for him. Some weeks latter this man came out to church and became a Christian.

Upvote 0