Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Everyone it is a long story but I am at my breaking point and I am having a really hard time right now and I know many people go through it everyday and my prayers are with them, please lift me up in prayer brother and sisters, I am very weak right now. God knows what’s going on thank you much love to you all ❤️

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray God comfort you and ease your situation!

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would be with you and help you to get through whatever problems you are facing.

Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you beautiful people so very much for taking the time to pray for me, my dog was really sick and we thought it was something’s horrible and she would maybe pass, I didn’t eat at all yesterday and couldn’t sleep, I kept praying and told Jesus that I give the situation to Him and May His will be done, then this morning I woke up to a completely new dog she’s back to her old perky self and has her appetite back. It truly is a miracle. The devil tries our faith and attempts to steal our joy and peace but we have to remember that our Jesus is stronger and can do what we think is impossible, just like when He calmed the storm with His hand. And just like the disciples walked next to Jesus so do we everyday, and He is here for us even when things go wrong and during times of hardship. I love you all and thank you again, I would gretly appreciate if you could keep my pup in prayer that she doesn’t get an episode like yesterday ever again in Jesus name. Please let me know if you have any prayer requests, Lord bless

Upvote 0