Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Athiests who believe in evolution can't answer the following questions I will give.

If we evolved from other organisms what type of organisms will be become in the future?

How can organisms evolve overtime yet wouldn't that violate the whole concepts of Domains, Phylums, kingdoms, class, order, and species. Athiesm can't answer the question of the universe aswell because if I say what was before the big bang the Atheists or anyone wouldn't really be able to reply or give a real answer for that. Wo atheism is basically just a denial of God but not exactly logical.

• Friendly
Reactions: joinfree
Upvote 0

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Athiests who believe in evolution can't answer the following questions I will give.

If we evolved from other organisms what type of organisms will be become in the future?

How can organisms evolve overtime yet wouldn't that violate the whole concepts of Domains, Phylums, kingdoms, class, order, and species. Athiesm can't answer the question of the universe aswell because if I say what was before the big bang the Atheists or anyone wouldn't really be able to reply or give a real answer for that. Wo atheism is basically just a denial of God but not exactly logical.
Sorry, it seems that you do not understand the concepts of taxonomy. How do you think evolution "violates" a system of nomenclature that supports evolution perfectly?

As for the "big bang" question... atheists could give an answer of the same explanatory value as theists. Atheists usually are simply more honest and abstain from doing that.

Upvote 0

Favourofone

Dec 28, 2017
Stockhol
✟10,822.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Athiesm can't answer the question of the universe aswell because if I say what was before the big bang the Atheists or anyone wouldn't really be able to reply or give a real answer for that.

The difference of course being some people can say they don’t know while other just believe their fundamental dogma is the right one.

Which since there are over 4000 different religions in the world that all have the unique truth correctly figured out it would seem quite unlogical to believe you were the one who actually had it right. Logical enough ?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

As with all beings, we'll never stop being what we are now. If humans speciate into H. sapiens terra and H. sapiens martianus we won't stop being H. sapiens or family Hominidae or order Primata or or super-order Euarchontoglires etc. etc.

How can organisms evolve overtime yet wouldn't that violate the whole concepts of Domains, Phylums, kingdoms, class, order, and species.

This is answered in my first response. Descendants never stop being what their ancestors were. And no taxa ever evolves into another taxon. If we were ever to observe that it would falsify evolution.

Athiesm can't answer the question of the universe aswell because if I say what was before the big bang the Atheists or anyone wouldn't really be able to reply or give a real answer for that. Wo atheism is basically just a denial of God but not exactly logical.

Some people find the response, "We don't know", to be absolutely terrifying and need an answer. Other's are fine with not knowing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Everybodyknows

The good guys lost
Dec 19, 2016
Australia
✟45,191.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's on the table:
1) to lose trust in Reality,
2) to lose trust in Science,
3) to lose trust in Atheism,
4) to say "blah-blah":
The first video is not available in my country. The second is old news that has been known for about a hundred years.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟732,703.00
Faith
Humanist
Youtube
Youtube

That's on the table:
1) to lose trust in Reality,
2) to lose trust in Science,
3) to lose trust in Atheism,
4) to say "blah-blah":

Youtube
Youtube

I see that argumentum ad Youtubum is as strong as ever. Was there some point you wanted to convey?

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟312,500.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
How can organisms evolve
Organisms don’t evolve. Populations do.
If I had a pound for the number of times this has to be explained to people who do not know what TOE says...

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Organisms don’t evolve. Populations do.
If I had a pound for the number of times this has to be explained to people who do not know what TOE says...
So, contrary to what the Bible says, nobody was first?

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟312,500.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
So, contrary to what the Bible says, nobody was first?

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
Correct.

Nobody was first.

Upvote 0

Spikey

Dec 6, 2017
Manchester
✟11,348.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

Atheists can't see into the future any better than believers can. Atheism does not try to answer questions about the universe, it's purely a non belief in a God or Gods. It is not a denial of God, if you show sufficient evidence for a God then I would be open to it, and most atheists would welcome such evidence, unfortunately you have hit us with everything you have and it's not sufficient.

Atheism does not rely on any scientific theory, it is just a position on one particular issue that's all.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,229.00
Faith
Atheist
Science does not know all, but something. This something includes: lost of Reality. Thus, only God can save us from mental case!
That reality turns out to be hard to understand and isn't what we expected, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We have an extremely accurate set of rules that describe how it behaves.

God is to us understanding reality as sand is to ostriches.
1425_3.jpg

Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟309,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Science does not know all, but something. This something includes: lost of Reality. Thus, only God can save us from mental case!
Not seeing how not knowing leads to a loss of reality. You are making to big of a jump there.

Upvote 0