✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Books,books,books, I like hard copy.
I don't know what I would do without books.

If you like reading you never get bored.

I remember when I was about eight and first joined the library I thought it was the best thing ever!
And it has never waned.

It is funny that I have very much curbed my reading of books now as I found it was taking time away that I could spend in the Bible.
Now I limit it to an occasional mystery novel and non fiction of something that interests me.
If that sounds extreme I was reading around five novels a week.

My Bible is first and foremost what I read and what's good is you may read it over and over and it is still new!

Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,843.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I prefer to read hard copies as it adds something to the reading experience which an ebook can't replicate. However, I will go for the Kindle version if the book is difficult to find and/or quite expensive.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I haven't done a lot of reading for leisure lately. However, I do prefer hardcover paper books. I hate staring at a screen for extended periods of time, ironically enough, lol.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I prefer paper books myself. I don't like staring at or sitting at the computer screen for too long at a time. But sometimes I do read articles, fanfictions, and of course stuff on CF and my e-mail on the computer. I don't listen to audio books unless you count @SarahsKnight 's awesome Let's Reads I've been checking out.

I used to read a lot, but I don't read as much anymore. Right now on a typical day I read some of the Bible and stuff on CF and in my e-mail and not much else. Once in a while I'll read a book if it interests me.

Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟307,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I prefer paper books and that is what I primarily read. A distant second are e-books. Some books are easier as an e-book due to their size, such as The Civil War: A Narrative by Shelby Foote. A very distant third are audio books. If I am going on a long road trip I will listen to an audio book sometimes

Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums