Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Tribulation, The Four Horsemen, and the cruel things that Satan is going to do to the world in the Last Days, it just makes me cry. I don't understand how someone could be so cruel to so many people.

The Scriptures that say that anyone who doesn't worship the image of the Beast will be killed, that makes me cry too. Can you imagine someone so heartless that He would kill innocent people without thinking about it twice?

I have always been a sensitive soul, it doesn't take much to hurt me, but imagining a Satanic personality wreaking havoc on everyone hurts me too. :( How I don't understand such cruelty.

I pray that the LORD will be with the Tribulation Saints, that He brings them through those horrible seven years and that the Antichrist doesn't kill them.

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Tribulation, The Four Horsemen, and the cruel things that Satan is going to do to the world in the Last Days, it just makes me cry. I don't understand how someone could be so cruel to so many people.

The Scriptures that say that anyone who doesn't worship the image of the Beast will be killed, that makes me cry too. Can you imagine someone so heartless that He would kill innocent people without thinking about it twice?

I have always been a sensitive soul, it doesn't take much to hurt me, but imagining a Satanic personality wreaking havoc on everyone hurts me too. :( How I don't understand such cruelty.

I pray that the LORD will be with the Tribulation Saints, that He brings them through those horrible seven years and that the Antichrist doesn't kill them.

I honestly wonder why God is supposed to let Satan loose during that time. Why would God do that?

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I honestly wonder why God is supposed to let Satan loose during that time. Why would God do that?

If I understand it all correctly Satan was defeated by St Michael and the majority of the angels in prehistory and then again by the death and resurrection of Jesus. So being twice defeated why is he still a problem? I reject Satan because I have met "the enemy" and he is we.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Tribulation, The Four Horsemen, and the cruel things that Satan is going to do to the world in the Last Days, it just makes me cry. I don't understand how someone could be so cruel to so many people..............
Perhaps that book is just misunderstood by the majority of Christianity?
This spirit led commentator below is a favorite of mine. He has a really huge commentary on Revelation [187 parts so far] along with commentaries on many other Bible topics. It might make you help understand that book better as it did me. God bless.

Kingdom Bible Studies Table of Contents
Kindgdom Bible Studies Revelation Series Part 1

Part 1

The mark of the beast. Armageddon. The Four Horsemen. The false prophet. Babylon the great. Falling stars, stinging locusts, and giant hailstones. The seven last plagues. The bottomless pit. The lake of fire. These images of terror and catastrophe from the book of Revelation have greatly influenced the thinking of millions of Christians through the ages. Even the secular press uses images such as "Armageddon" and "four horsemen of the Apocalypse" to describe calamities in our world. Despite 1900 years of fascination with the book of Revelation, John’s letter to the seven Churches of Asia continues to be misunderstood. And badly misinterpreted!

One misconception shared by some is that the Revelation has nothing of importance to say to us. It’s considered to be merely a bizarre piece of first-century writing with no relevance for today. Another wrong idea is that the Revelation is a code book describing a specific outline of history written in advance. Countless interpreters have tried to "decode" the book from a historical perspective to find all the major world events of the past 1900 years. Others interpret it more literally as a handbook for predicting the cataclysmic events that will bring the final wrath of God and the end of the world. The claims of Christian groups from the early church to the present — that the Revelation pinpoints the events, personalities, and time periods of "the end" — have all failed. This should be a caution to believers for using the book of Revelation as a predictive handbook. Other people’s interpretation of the book of Revelation is based on the "Pan Theory" — it’s all going to pan out in the end! Beloved brethren, the fact is, it’s not panning out the way the end-time prognosticators are projecting!

Through the years I have ministered the Word in Bible studies, seminars, and church services of various types. When there has been a question and answer session, or when opportunity was granted for people to request teaching along a particular line, the most often requested subject has been — THE BOOK OF REVELATION! I have met people who were babes in Christ, carnal Christians whose lives were a mess, they had incredible problems and needs, including deliverance, and instead of prayer or counsel or messages that would help them overcome and grow up in Christ, they wanted me to teach them the book of Revelation! "Yeah, brother, that’s for me, lay it on me, I want the book of Revelation!..........................................

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: raffadalbo
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Maybe you're reading it the wrong way.
If the sub-board at the link below is any indication, I would say that is an understatement.

Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum
Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum
The Endtimes & Prophecy Forum. No full preterist views. Partial preterists welcomed.

Every generation reads these bible passages concerning the "end is nigh" and pass away w/o ever seeing it:
Romans 13:11
And this knowing the time, that hour it-is already out of sleep to be roused, for now nearer/egguteron <1452> of us the Salvation than when we believed.
12 The Night progresses, the yet Day has-neared. We should be putting off then the works of the Darkness, we should be putting on the implements of the Light.

1 Peter 4:7 Of all-things/pantwn <3956> yet The End Has-Neared/hggiken <1448> (5758); be sane then, and be sober into the prayers,
James 5:8 be patient! and stand-fast! the hearts of ye, for the Parousia <3952> of the Lord has-neared/hggiken <1448>(5758)

harold_camping_nutcase.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LittleLambofJesus said:
If board below is any indication, I would say that is an understatement.
Why would a Billboard be an indicator?
I rephrased it, as I wasn't referring to the "billboard", but rather to the Eschatology sub-board of GT. The billboard was simply representative of how modern end time predictions fail.

images

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LittleLambofJesus said:
If board below is any indication, I would say that is an understatement.[quote/]
Why would a Billboard be an indicator?
I rephrased it, as I wasn't referring to the "billboard", but rather to the Eschatology sub-board of GT. The billboard was simply representative of how modern end time predictions fail. Hope that helps.

images

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

the delusion that there can be something better than the judgment of the true God is at the root of sin, which is why the right practice of faith and the preaching of the truth of the true God can prevent the world from worshiping the "beast"

Blessings

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

A beautiful post... I hope your loving sensitive nature never goes cold no matter what happens.. May you be blessed and guarded by the Holy Spirit..

You know death in such horrendous times for a true Christian will be a release from an evil world.. Don't fear death.. To be absent from this world is to be with the LORD Jesus Christ.. Let them kill us.. We have eternal life with Jesus.. Those poor souls who kill us will sadly suffer for eternity in a place far more horrendous then the world they will create with their evil deeds..

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The Bible indicates that the end times will come when we least expect it. Well, we have been expecting it for the last two thousand years. Perhaps, if we really want it to come, we should just stop expecting it and talking about it. End times predictions have a perfect track record to date --- 100% wrong, 100% of the time.

• Agree
Reactions: raffadalbo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Faith Alone 1 Cor 15:1-4

Aug 2, 2017
Heaven
✟12,836.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Why are you so worried , church is with Christ in heaven at this point , left on earth are only Jews and gentiles . Jews will have two witness to preach to them and 144 000 saints to preach gospel. They are sealed = protected by God . Jews were prepared for this in WW1 and WW2 , and they will be raised from the dead on last day.

People who will be dying are mostly Islam , Hindu and Atheists .

Upvote 0

Faith Alone 1 Cor 15:1-4

Aug 2, 2017
Heaven
✟12,836.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't worry. It's all already happened around 70AD.

Jesus said that these things would happen in the Apostles generation.

Jesus has won. He has accomplished what He set out to do. Believe in Him.

If it alredy happend where is the Kingdom for what you are praying every time you say Lord's Prayer.
Same goes with Mary when angel proclaimed to her that her Son will rule on throne of David , Jesus did not rule on that throne jet , by saying it has been fullfilled you say that God just lied to her .

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Things are already beginning to get bad, culturally and geopolitically. Saint Padre Pio had some excellent advice; "Pray, hope, and don't worry!"

That doesn't mean that we have our heads in the sand, and deny that there are storms heading our way. It means that we get ready, pray, take our focus off of the TV, media, games, and selfish daydreams we may have, and get to work Satan-proofing our hearts with prayer, pennance, mercy, forgiveness, love, self-examination, and renunciation (which will be different for each person).

Yes, things are going to get bad. But God will give us grace and strength to stay faithful. Just be awake, and hang on. God is still in control.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
If it alredy happend where is the Kingdom for what you are praying every time you say Lord's Prayer.
Same goes with Mary when angel proclaimed to her that her Son will rule on throne of David , Jesus did not rule on that throne jet , by saying it has been fullfilled you say that God just lied to her .

Kingdom of God is within you. "THY KINGDOM COME". It's here. Jesus won. He accomplished everything.

Upvote 0