Sep 5, 2004
✟11,440.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Rick of Wessex said:
I wonder where's Jeff, too.

By the way, he's not the only MIA TWEer. I haven't seen Marina for a long while either. I hope she's fine.
Me too!

Also, has anyone heard from Cradle recently? He hasn't been here in over a month IIRC...

In IC XC,
Marjorie

Upvote 0

Grand_Duchess-Elizaveta

Pie-baking apron-clad hausfrau :D
Jun 22, 2004
Canada
✟4,397.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've been a little worried about Jeff, too. Since I am the resident worry-wart, I even checked the obituaries of his city newspaper. Thankfully, he is not listed in the month of November. I know this is drastic, but I think about things like this. That's the bad thing about internet friendships. If something happens to someone, we may never know about it.

I hope it's just a computer problem.

PS: Petros is fine. I've checked up on him a couple of times.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,187,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Grand_Duchess-Elizaveta said:
I've been a little worried about Jeff, too. Since I am the resident worry-wart, I even checked the obituaries of his city newspaper. Thankfully, he is not listed in the month of November. I know this is drastic, but I think about things like this. That's the bad thing about internet friendships. If something happens to someone, we may never know about it.
It is good for us to also exchange phone numbers or postal addresses privately so that we do have more than one way to keep in touch for situations like this. We actually had one long time member on OC.net pass away (Hypo-ortho), and because of the extra-internet contact we learned pretty quickly and several members were able to get to his funeral.

Upvote 0

Maz

Dec 3, 2004
Visit site
✟15,142.00
Faith
Seeker
HI there, I just joined here in order to post on this thread :wave:

I too am quite worried about jeff, he is a member of our board as well - (though this is one of his favorite hangouts here) I have emailed him and have received no reply as of yet;
I just sent Jeff and his wife a Christmas card
any chance of you PMing or emailing me this info ? (christian_discussions @yahoo.com) as I would like to send a card as well!

I know jeff has serious health problems and some pretty rough employment issuses as well! He could use your prayers! :crossrc: :

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.