Nanjing, China
✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
These devotions are unique, they are the only ones in the world (to my knowledge), that are in English and English with Chinese translation, underneath each other.. These will help my Chinese friends to learn English.
这些敬拜是独一无二的,他们是世上唯一(就我所知)以英文和英汉翻译所做的敬拜..这将有助于我的中国朋友们学习英文。
Would you like to increase your knowledge of the bible , and your knowledge of English Please subscribe to my devotions for free, email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Please send to your friends
你想增长圣经知识吗?你想增加对英语的了解吗?欢迎免费订阅我的敬拜文,发送电子邮件至keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com便可获得。请发给你的朋友们订阅吧!
KK

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SERMONS AT THE BOTTOM, CLICK ON LINK OR COPY/PASTE INTO BROWSER

PUTTING PRAYER IN ITS PROPER PLACE
将祷告置于合适的位置

This is not a good time in the world, there is a lot going on and it is going to get worse. recent events in Afghanistan have shown how vulnerable the so-called Christian nations are. Have they been complacent, undoubtedly, the answer is YES.
现今的世界不是一个好时代,各种各样的事情接踵发生,而且情况变得越来越糟。最近在阿富汗发生的事件表明,所谓的基督教国家是多么脆弱。是不是因为他们的骄傲自满?毫无疑问,答案是肯定的。

Let's look at this from a biblical view, I do not have a political axe to grind, although I feel my own country, has not come out of this smelling of roses.
让我们从圣经的角度来看这个事情,我并非想在政治上抬杠来说服别人,尽管我觉得我自己的国家(英国)尚未在这件事上自证清白。

The children of Israel were and are Gods chosen people, they have had God's hand on them from earliest times and yet God has had to deal very harshly with them, because of their rebellion, stubbornness and idolatry.
从过去和现在,以色列人都是上帝的选民,他们从最早的历史时期就受到上帝的眷顾,但由于他们的叛逆、顽梗和偶像崇拜,上帝不得不非常严厉的对待他们。

First of all, we need to realise that there is no nation, that is above God. The children of Israel were and are God's special possession, the UK, my own land, was used to bring the gospel to the world, Germany was the birthplace of the reformation and now the USA is the heart of world mission and the Chinese church is probably the largest Christian entity in the world.
首先,我们需要意识到,没有一个国家凌驾于上帝之上。以色列人一直都是上帝的特殊财产,英国,我的祖国,过去曾经把福音传播到世界各地,德国是宗教改革的发源地,现在美国是世界宣教使命的中心,而中国教会则可能是最大的基督教实体。

Whatever blessing's God has given in the past, do not mean anything now. We are to continue our walk with God. No nation can rest on its laurels, Psalm 2 is a graphic picture of God's view of the Nations, he laughs at their plans, foolish is the nation who thinks they can shut God out and get away with it. How many nations have done that?
无论上帝过去给予了我们什么祝福,现在都不代表什么。我们需要继续与上帝同行。没有一个国家能安于现状,诗篇第2篇从上帝视角描绘了关于各国的图像,祂嘲笑他们的计划,认为他们可以把上帝拒之门外,逃离其掌管的国家是多么愚蠢!有多少国家是这么做的?

Like the children of Israel, it is easy to promise much and to do little. The children of Israel, pledged allegiance to God in Joshua 24, but in a few years, they were whoring and chasing after other gods. They were told to instruct their children, they were told to write the laws of God all over their houses, why did the future generations not learn the laws and statutes of God?
像以色列人一样,说起来容易做起来难。以色列的子民在约书亚记24章中宣誓效忠上帝,但几年后,他们就开始淫乱和追求其他假神。他们被告知要教导自己的孩子,被告知要在家里到处写上帝的律法,为什么他们后代不学习上帝的律法和法规呢?

Is it the same with us? Someone once said Christianity is one generation away from death? We have to teach our children, fathers and mothers, this is your responsibility, it is not the responsibility of the church youth group or your pastor, surely, we need to get back to the family altar. Many JW families and I disagree with them intensely, but they put emphasis on the family altar, why don't we.
我们不也一样吗?有人曾经说过,基督教离死亡还有一代人的距离?我们必须教育我们的孩子,这是你们做父母的责任,不是教会青年团体或你们牧师的责任,无疑,我们需要回到家庭祭坛上。许多耶和华见证人家庭他们的观点我都强烈反对,但他们强调家庭祭坛这一点我表示支持,为何我们不这样做呢。

Not only have we taken prayer out of the home, we have taken it out of the church, the church prayer meeting is the least attended meeting of the week. We pray for things that aren't important, let me explain, years ago, at my church, an old lady of 95 had a cold, 5 people prayed for her in the prayer meeting, I had a prayer request for the Persecuted church, I ended up praying for that myself. If we come together to pray, then let's pray. We have prayer breakfasts, but we won't pray before we have eaten, let me challenge you with this, don't eat until you finish storming heaven
我们不仅把祷告从家中移除,也把它带出了教会,教会祷告会是一周中出席人数最少的会议。我们为不重要的事情祈祷,让我解释一下,几年前,在我的教会,一位95岁的老太太感冒了,5个人在祈祷会上为她祷告,我有一个请求为被逼迫的教会祷告,最后只有我自己为此祷告。如果我们聚在一起是为祷告,那就让我们祷告吧。我们有早餐祷告,但在吃之前我们不会做祷告,让我给你一个挑战,在你完成直击天堂的祷告前不要吃饭。

Prayer has been removed from homes and churches and now schools, when I went to school, we had assembly, we sang a hymn, the Gideons came round giving out NT, I've still got mine.
祷告已经从家里、教堂和现在的学校中移除了,我上学那会,我们在学校举行集会,唱赞美诗,基甸国际组织过来分发新约圣经,我仍然有我的。

If you pray at school, you are laughed at, it is something that is looked down on, unless you are Muslim or Hindu and praying to some false deity, we have to give other religions an opening after all, give them an opening and they will take a mile. What Did God say to the Israelites, have nothing to do with these false religions.
如果你在学校祷告,你会被嘲笑,这是一件被人看不起的事情,除非你是穆斯林或印度教徒,向某个虚假的神祈祷,毕竟我们必须给其他宗教一个机会,给他们一个机会让他们走两步。上帝对以色列人说:不要与这些虚假的宗教有任何关联。

So, it spreads from homes to churches to schools and then to society in general. We cry about the injustices in society and sure there are many, where is the voice of the believers, even more, where is the voice of the church crying out in anguish and pain to our Father in heaven.
因此,它从家庭传播到教会,再到学校,再到整个社会。我们为社会上的不公正而哭泣——显然这些不公正有很多。面对这些不公,信徒的声音在哪里,更甚的是,教会在痛苦中向我们的天父呼喊的连声音都没有。

All this leads to the state we are in now; we are crying about Afghanistan; it is a terrible stain on all the countries of the west. But this is the return, when so called Christian nations turn their backs on God and think they can get away with it. When God sent the children of Israel into exile, he shamed them publicly before their enemies, Jerusalem, the royal city, the city of the temple was broken down, please read the book of Lamentations, read the pain in the prophet Jeremiah's words, the agony he is under for his people, Let me ask you, you see what is happening to America, Uk, Canada etc, do you weep like him?
所有这些都导致了我们现在所处的状况;我们在为阿富汗哭泣;这对所有西方国家来说都是一个可怕的污点。但当所谓的基督教国家背弃上帝,认为他们可以逃脱惩罚时,这就是报应。当上帝使以色列人流离失所时,他使他们在敌人面前公开被羞辱。耶路撒冷,王者之城,圣殿之城被摧毁了,请阅读耶利米哀歌,感受先知耶利米话语中的痛苦,他为人民所承受的极度痛苦。让我问问你,当你看到美国、英国、加拿大等国所发生的,你会像耶利米一样哭泣吗?

We are in a sorry state but there is hope in all this, God restored his people, he will save a remnant of his people, he brought people like Nehemiah, Ezra and others to bring back life to Jerusalem. Ultimately, he sent Jesus to redeem us and to transform our lives, there is hope for us, but only if we turn in repentance and faith to the Lord. You know the scriptures, you know what to do, so why is it so difficult to do it?
我们处于一种遗憾的状态,但这一切都有希望,上帝恢复了他的人民,他将拯救他的人民的残余,他带来了尼希米、以斯拉和其他人,让耶路撒冷重获新生。最终,他派耶稣来救赎我们,改变我们的生活,对于我们来说还有希望,但前提是我们要归回向上帝忏悔和信靠祂。你知道圣经,你知道该做什么,那么这有什么难的?

To the countries who are watching the situation in Afghanistan and are either pointing the finger or smugly saying, it's your own fault or are even helping the Taliban, God sees what you are doing. People like Moab and others looked smugly on when Judah was exiled, these countries were punished and those who do it now, will be punished also.
对于那些正在关注阿富汗局势的国家,他们要么指责,要么沾沾自喜地说,这是你自己的错,甚至是在帮助塔利班,上帝在看着你所做的。当犹大被流放时,像摩押和其他人这样的人沾沾自喜地看着,这些国家受到了惩罚,现在这样做的国家也将会受到惩罚。

There is hope, but we need to put prayer first in the home, then in the church, then in our schools, then and only then will we produce men and women, who like Daniel said know their God and are able to exploits.
希望还在,但需要我们首先在家里祷告,然后在教会祷告,再在学校,然后,只有这样,我们才能培养出像但以理所说的了解上帝并能够发挥作用的男人和女人。

Enough of this, we need to take action, here are some ways, you and I can take action:
受够了这一切,我们需要采取行动,这里有一些方法,你和我可以采用:

Turn off the TV , switch off your cell phone and computer and spend an hour or so in prayer and bible study.
关掉电视,关掉手机和电脑,花一个小时左右的时间祷告和学习圣经。

Establish or re-establish the family altar in your home
在你的家中建立或重建家庭祭坛

If your son/daughter is of school/college/university age, pray for that campus and get other Christian parents to do the same
如果你的儿子/女儿已经到了上学/学院/大学的年龄,请为那所学校祷告,并让其他基督徒父母也参与进来

Establish a prayer meeting in your home to pray for the nations.
在你的家里建立一个祷告会,为各国祈祷。
Purchas the books Operation world and operation China to pray for the nations and go to Joshuaproject.net to pray for unreached people groups.
购买《世界行动》和《中国行动》两本书为各国祷告,并访问Joshuaproject.net为不认识的人们来祷告。

You may have other ideas, get your church involved,
你可能有其他想法,让你的教会参与进来,

Time is short, we need to put prayer back in its proper place, it should be the first place, we go to, prayer seems so obvious, but it seems to be the hardest thing to do, we have so many distractions.
时间很短,我们需要把祷告放回合适位置,它应该在我们所要做的事情中居首位,祷告看起来是如此明显,但这似乎是最难做的事情,我们有太多分心的事情要处理。

How can we know God, by being still, be being quiet, prayer is not about us, it's about God's glory.
我们怎样才能通过肃静、安静来认识上帝,祷告不是关乎我们,而是关乎上帝的荣耀。

Oswald chambers said
奥斯瓦尔德·钱伯斯说

Prayer does not fit us for the greater work: prayer is the greater work
祷告使我们不适合做更伟大的工作:祷告本身是更伟大的工作

Dl Moody said
Dl Moody说过

Every great movement of God can be traced to a kneeling figure
上帝的每一个伟大动作都可以追溯到一个跪着的人物

Prayer is weakness leaning on omnipotence
祷告使软弱的得着能力

WS Bowd

Nehemiah, Ezra, Josiah, the list goes on, revival starts when God's people pray, nay when even one person prays.
WS Bowd
尼希米、以斯拉、约西亚等等,复兴始于上帝子民的祷告,甚至一个人祈祷。

Maybe that person, is you?
也许你就是那个人,是吗?

God bless you
上帝祝福你

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

永不放棄 Never Give Up

Rev. Derek Chi-Liang Tu
| PSALMS 患難中的力量和安慰

Chinese