Re: what would you name your future children?

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I love the name Cimorene. It's from the Enchanted Forest Chronicles book series. I've always liked flower names. Marigold, Daisy, Violet. My middle name is Rose and my sister's middle name is Lily. I'd probably use all those names as middle names instead of first names. I like Arya thx to Game of Thrones, and Lisbeth from Girl With a Dragon Tattoo, lol. The boy names I like are Jonas, Lucas, and Sam.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I love the name Cimorene. It's from the Enchanted Forest Chronicles book series. I've always liked flower names. Marigold, Daisy, Violet. My middle name is Rose and my sister's middle name is Lily. I'd probably use all those names as middle names instead of first names. I like Arya thx to Game of Thrones, and Lisbeth from Girl With a Dragon Tattoo, lol. The boy names I like are Jonas, Lucas, and Sam.

The names Marigold and Violet now remind me of Downton Abbey, as does Rose and Daisy, which were also flower names of characters on the show. :) I read that the popularity of several names from the show has surged. The names Cora, Edith, and Sybil have been dusted off and are now bestowed upon baby girls.

I also like Jonas and Lucas. Boy names that end with s appeal to me. Tobias is a favorite.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
The names Marigold and Violet now remind me of Downton Abbey, as does Rose and Daisy, which were also flower names of characters on the show. :) I read that the popularity of several names from the show has surged. The names Cora, Edith, and Sybil have been dusted off and are now bestowed upon baby girls.

I also like Jonas and Lucas. Boy names that end with s appeal to me. Tobias is a favorite.

There are really pretty names on DA. I like the name Carson too, for boys. I LOVE the name Sybil. She was my favorite character by far too.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
This little girl I'm teaching cello to right now is named Zahira. It's an Indian name I think. I think it's beautiful. I also have a student named Clover. I can't decide if I like her name or not. It's definitely unique! She's super sweet & adorable tho so it's got a good name association now.

Upvote 0

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've always liked the name Samuel, but I also like unusual names that less people have. For instance, there are way to many Emily's in the world, but you don't find as many people named Inigo, at least not where I'm from. I don't really know what I'd wanna name my kids, come to think of it.

Upvote 0