re-Keep having nightmares about my grandma

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟423,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I hate having a nightmare about my grandma around 4:45am this morning. Yes, I am up, but not of my own will. My housemate gave me until 7p when I will go to bed. He maybe right...who knows? Please pray for me my friends as these nightmares are repetitive and sometimes scary. Thank you!

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟423,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Praying.

Is your grandma still living? If so, asks the Lord to protect, guide heal,, and strengthen her.
yes she is

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I prayed for both you and her.

May I ask if you have prayed about what does the dream means? If it is a dream from God, then I'm pretty sure that He will give you the interpretation for the dream. So you know what it means. It might be be a warning dream, and she needs you to pray for her?

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is a lot of symbolism in dreams so there is information about what certain things in dreams mean. Even little details mean something, like colors and things like that.

I am not a dream interpreter but I have had had some dreams interpreted for myself. I googled around and found a website and recounted the dreams and I do think that I got the right interpretations for them. Plus I watch a bunch of John Paul Jackson's Dreams and Visions show on youtube videos so you can research for yourself what these dreams may mean.

Not all dreams are from God, some are pizza dreams. But it feels to me like this is something else and not a pizza dream.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hate having a nightmare about my grandma around 4:45am this morning. Yes, I am up, but not of my own will. My housemate gave me until 7p when I will go to bed. He maybe right...who knows? Please pray for me my friends as these nightmares are repetitive and sometimes scary. Thank you!
Sometimes there is a message in repetitive dreams that will eventually be revealed, so don’t let worry carry your thoughts into fear.

I had a particular repetitive dream for several years. I was perplexed about it. I somehow knew the Holy Spirit was trying to get my attention. Then a particular event happened in my life, and I noticed the events in the dream slightly changed. What the Holy Spirit was doing for me during those years of repeating the same dream over and over was to “use my dream” as a tool to steer me and/or warn me about certain religious groups I would get involved with later.

When I was with the wrong group, the dream would be somehow diffrent, with a disturbing tone. When I was with the right group, the dream would go back to a peaceful tone.

But first the Holy Spirit let me have the repetitive dream to use it later as a tool to direct me.

Let the Holy Spirit be your guide.

God bless!

Upvote 0