New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rats out here half Jack Russell's size.
Get ready for a fight.
M-Bob
Yeah, viscous at that size. The biggest one I've seen (Rabaul, PNG) had a body the size of a big house cat. Was glad I was not down on the wharf at that piont in time.
The rat I was dealing with was quite a bit bigger than that....but that's another story.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My son had a pet rat when he was at university, such a friendly little thing, but it never grew any bigger than a mouse. It lived in a rather large pot plant and was quite content and very tame. :)

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My son had a pet rat when he was at university, such a friendly little thing, but it never grew any bigger than a mouse. It lived in a rather large pot plant and was quite content and very tame. :)
Interesting, how different the disposition in the animal kingdom, similar to wild bear, some tame and respectful of human presence, docile, some insanely cruel, hungry for anything live.

Interesting also said of this rodent, ‘A group of rats is referred to as a mischief’ - wikipedia

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the, , cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Where I live they come and dance in front of you ... you think I'm kidding :grinning:
Ha!!! Whether what I am about to say is true or not, from my earliest days of carnal upbringing, the American cinematographer has not been especially kind to the reputation of your inner-city and this rodent, portrayed as near common as people in scenes cast in the dark of night??

Reactions: Billy Evmur
Upvote 0